Business / seller did not send confirmation & then sent me something that looked tampered with .

Sassy400
Contributor
Contributor

On a Facebook business & I purchased 2 T shirts , I got something from PayPal saying she was paid but I never heard from her . I decided to send her a message asking why I haven’t received a confirmation from her saying she received the money & also when to expect it . She replies did you check your spam or junk folder ? I checked it twice before she even had to ask that . Then she mentioned something about email , I said PayPal has the same email they send me emails through & I always get their emails , then I asked what’s the big deal if I have the same email ? And I send her proof of what PayPal sends me & the email is correct . She then in turn send an email back saying it’s missing the number 4 , looks tampered because I have nothing from PayPal missing a 4 in my email .  I said well how have I been receiving all of my PayPal emails if the 4 was missing ? I’ve had this email account for over twenty years . I sent her more proof & asked her how is she sending me emails & she’s adding the 4 ? I asked her was she going to keep arguing about it because if she was to let me know so I can cancel the sale through PayPal if she wasn’t going to send me what I purchased . Starting to sound fishy , like she’s trying to create fake PayPal proof & it’s not the same on my PP transaction . 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sassy400 

Seems like sketchy seller, file a dispute anytime within 180 days from date of payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sassy400 

Seems like sketchy seller, file a dispute anytime within 180 days from date of payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sassy400
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help .  I checked on her business page it said  she’s in California . I told her if I don’t receive items when she says to expect them then I’ll be filing with PayPal . I found the T shirts on a Facebook ad , which will be my last buy from there  unless someone can tell me for sure they are legit lol . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.