Blocked crypto balance after 90 days of limited account.

Italiacrypto
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the most terrible experience, my crypto its stuck on paypal and I do not know what to do anymore.

-My account got limited with $800+ on cryptocurrency due to the usage of a VPN.

-Waited the 90 days on the limitation of such cases.

-Tried to sell my balance and every single time I get a message "An error has occurred".

-Contacted paypal more than 10 times and every time they tell me to "try again in 24hrs".

-I am desperate and paypal its turning a blind eye on me, I just want to withdraw the funds and move on.

-It is impossible for me to try every day and call paypal every day to get the same result.

PLEASE someone help me!

I can provide more information but please trust me I been on the phone many times and they lie to me and hung up on me, I am sure this has to be illegal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Italiacrypto,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know that your account is limited. In this situation, the best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.