Besla Technology Fraud

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

This company has plagiarized a handmade Christmas ornament I sell in my Etsy shop. They are clearly overseas and since it was under $20 I ordered one to see what they would actually send. Well, the website is pretty much static, no where to check orders or contact customer service. (I ordered from a FB ad after being alerted by several people) The company in the ad was called <Removed> but it is actually <Removed>

I never received anything, alerted PayPal and suddenly got tracking information that went nowhere. A few days later PayPal closed the dispute as the tracking showed delivery December 7 though I received nothing.

I'm sure PayPal doesn't care enough to look further as there is no where for me to dispute the decision, but I wanted to get the name of the phony company out there so others can be aware.

Thanks for listing if anyone reads this!

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Krabbidge
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing has happened to me as described by dozens of people here. I persevered, having seen from comments here that it’s possible to win this - and finally PayPal have agreed to refund me. I had also been in email communication with Besla (which was nothing if not entertaining…!) and they did the whole “please be patient”, “your item is coming” thing. I asked multiple times for proof of shipment/consignment detsiks but I couldn’t get them. I also asked asked multiple times for a refund. I think this communication was important because I was able to prove to PayPal that id done it. PayPal did get a consignment number from Besla quite easily (!) and gave it to me to chase delivery with NZ post which I did and which proved the delivery address wasn’t mine. So PayPal finally - after maybe a month of hard slog getting there! - agreed to refund me. In summary - DONT give up and pursue it hard. PayPal really need to step up and stop these guys using their platform to scam people. Best of luck everybody!
Login to Me Too

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor
Its outrageous that they are continuing to be on PayPal.. but PayPal is just going to have up keep refunding...stupid but for some reason PayPal doesn't want to terminate them???..Got to wonder what really is going on between them
Login to Me Too

Carolosunny
I ordered a picnic table in June. Tracking stopped in Edinburgh on 2nd July. I emailed the company numerous times and in the end opened a dispute with PayPal. This was investigated and found in their favour as they said it was delivered which was a complete lie. I asked for their proof but never got a reply! Absolutely fuming with PayPal and feel stupid that I actually involved myself with a fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

DGen
Contributor
Contributor

Eight pages of complaints with this company and PayPal still supports them.  I'm truly disappointed in them.

Sorry for everyone's troubles with Besla.  They are frauds--I've been burned by them as well.  I think twice before

ordering anything from overseas!!

Login to Me Too

LauraFrances_85
Contributor
Contributor
I'm surprised PayPal is still working with this fraudulent company too. Since I had no luck getting my issue resolved I just dealt directly with my bank instead, way easier!
Login to Me Too

Anderscl01

Same issue. SCAM

Ordered in April, no company contact, after several emails they reported my items were in route

and that they would be sending tracking info which never came.

Filed a dispute with Paypal which was denied, because the company sent Paypal a 'tracking number' stating the items had been delivered. 

Called customer service immediately and explained the situation and lack of contact and transparency with this company.

They reviewed my claim and revised the claim in my favor. SCAM!

I intent to post everywhere I can find their add in an effort to alert others.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.