Besla Technology Fraud

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

This company has plagiarized a handmade Christmas ornament I sell in my Etsy shop. They are clearly overseas and since it was under $20 I ordered one to see what they would actually send. Well, the website is pretty much static, no where to check orders or contact customer service. (I ordered from a FB ad after being alerted by several people) The company in the ad was called <Removed> but it is actually <Removed>

I never received anything, alerted PayPal and suddenly got tracking information that went nowhere. A few days later PayPal closed the dispute as the tracking showed delivery December 7 though I received nothing.

I'm sure PayPal doesn't care enough to look further as there is no where for me to dispute the decision, but I wanted to get the name of the phony company out there so others can be aware.

Thanks for listing if anyone reads this!

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

MJC100
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered on 02 April 2021. No order confirmation or shipping details from BeslaTechnology Co Unusual as most companies confirm payment received and order details. Tried email - didn’t exist and no contact details. Looking at the response from PayPal to others re Besla don’t hold out much hope of a refund either😡
Login to Me Too

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor

I have escaled this to Paypal and in the past Paypal has resolved and refunded my payment when I have had issues with other chinese companies.  This Belsa Techology is using various names on facebook and other social media accounts to sell products.  When you are charged, it comes up with Belsa Techology and Paypal should not be allowing this transaction to occur if it is a different name than what is advertised.  This is fraudulent behavior and have asked Paypal to honor their companies refund policy to ensure that customers like myself do not get taken again.  BEWARE of any company that is selling on facebook, instagram etc., that does not provide a ton of information on thier company.  Where is located, phone numbers, email address, legitimate websites etc., 

Login to Me Too

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal has offered to credit my account to cover the non delivery of Besla Technology. Besla replied to PP stating it had been delivered, however Besla provided a tracking number that was not mine to PP showing a delivery had been made. Obviously there was no name, address or information on the tracking number that indicated who it belonged to. I called Canada Post and indeed this delivery under this tracking number had been picked up by the customer and of course it was not mine. Besla just provided a tracking number of any type that showed a delivery to say they delivered so they did not have to admit their fraud and pay back the money. DO NOT ORDER FROM FACEBOOK FOR ANYTHING COMING FROM CHINA..9 times out of 10 it will be from this type of company or another shell they create.
Login to Me Too

Cherisse94
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so annoyed I’m disputing my Case as the trainers are the wrong size and the wrong shoe. Belsa say one thing and my order says what I ordered . What a joke and it took 3weeks to come too. Is there anything else I can do?
Login to Me Too

J88net
Contributor
Contributor

WHY is Paypal letting these transactions go through then??  I have just been taken for ordering 3 items that were clearly not what was advertised.  AND the charge was more then the sub company MeetingWonder  totaled.  That is messed up. I am contacting Paypal first, then Facebook, then my Attorney General if I do not get my money back.  I will never order anything that is sponsored on Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

alertfraud

Recently ordered a magnetic phone glass cover from Facebook through "aboutstormdate",this turned out to be Belsa Technology Limited.  The original charge was to be 19.99 plus shipping.  When this was applied to my PayPal account it came to 30.75 which included shipping and other fees tacked on.  First disappointment.  After about three weeks I filed a claim with PayPal that I had not received product nor tracking number.  Belsa assured this was in shipment and just be patient.  PayPal was working through the process, and 1 month later I had a tracking number said it delivered to my front porch.  The delivery address was a business address where they have to sign for the packages from USPS.  I filed a claim with USPS, my credit card company and PayPal again.

Second disappointment PayPal said it delivered and closed the case.

1. Lesson learned no longer have a credit card associated with PayPal.

2. Belsa Tech sent a new tracking number this morning saying it was on it's way.  We shall see how this plays out.

3. Wrote PayPal letting them know that they should not have closed the case without further investigation since there was numerous complaints concerning Belsa Tech and PayPal.  (Wish I would have researched this before ordering.) Told them I filed a complaint with USPS and my credit card company.

4. PayPal has an equal part in this scam as Belsa Tech does.  They had received complaints and still allowed payment to this company to go through.  They should have closed down Belsa Tech from receiving any payment.  This company has changed names several times. Research this before buying off Facebook to a foreign country especially China.

5. Do not believe I will ever see this product.  Will wait until it is on Amazon and order for this then.  Refund from Amazon is the best way to go, completely no hassles.

Login to Me Too

martini44
Contributor
Contributor
Completely agree. FB must have some way of making sure these are not scams. Otherwise, people may never buy thru FB again, & they will lose a lot of advertising revenue. PayPal should feel some responsibility too. I'm never buying anything from China again, or thru FB, or even Ebay. Amazon is the way to go!
Login to Me Too

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook is scummy and they don't care as long as they get their money through advertising..be it fraudulent or otherwise. I have flagged companies like Besla many times on Facebook with their false comments on how great a product is..all lies usually..Facebook does nothing and the Ad is repeated constantly.
Login to Me Too

martini44
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same problem, they've taken me for $30. I've contacted PayPal & would hope that they'll reimburse me. I'm getting sick of this, I'm inclined to start solely using Amazon, rather than Ebay or anyone else
Login to Me Too

martini44
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook should also take some responsibility for allowing fraudsters to place their ads
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.