Besla Technology Fraud

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

This company has plagiarized a handmade Christmas ornament I sell in my Etsy shop. They are clearly overseas and since it was under $20 I ordered one to see what they would actually send. Well, the website is pretty much static, no where to check orders or contact customer service. (I ordered from a FB ad after being alerted by several people) The company in the ad was called <Removed> but it is actually <Removed>

I never received anything, alerted PayPal and suddenly got tracking information that went nowhere. A few days later PayPal closed the dispute as the tracking showed delivery December 7 though I received nothing.

I'm sure PayPal doesn't care enough to look further as there is no where for me to dispute the decision, but I wanted to get the name of the phony company out there so others can be aware.

Thanks for listing if anyone reads this!

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor
The tracking number is bogus and I spoke with Canada Post and they have nothing in their system for there supplied tracking numbers..This is FRAUD and PAYPAL is complicit if they let them get away with peoples money! Remember they have to pay a fee to PayPal when they use their service just as you would for visa or mastercard.
Login to Me Too

Bluegold61
Contributor
Contributor
I was ripped off also. Ordered 3 stained glass window ornaments and name on Paypal transaction shows Besla Technology. Has been 6 weeks since they got my money and no items received and no shipping info communicated.
Login to Me Too

Bluegold61
Contributor
Contributor

The plot thickens.  As soon as I complained to paypal the seller shipped items.  However the items I got were not anything like the advertisement/website items.  I purchased on a facebook ad from MeetingWonder.  They are not selling them on MeetingWonder anymore, but they have the EXACT same images on camking, they forgot the S it should be SCAMking. They advertised stained glass hummingbird, monarch and cardinal birds.  What I got is base metal with crappy painting.  Not stained glass.  I have escalated this to a claim based on the fact that they did not supply what they advertised.camking.JPGmeetingwonder.JPG20210227_173558.jpg20210227_173605.jpg

Login to Me Too

Bluegold61
Contributor
Contributor

So Paypal denied my claim.  Apparently when they advertise stained glass ornaments and send instead metal ornaments that are similar, you have to pay.  Claiming that the items are substantially different means nothing.  Very disappointed that all of us are getting ripped off and Paypal does not care.

Login to Me Too

Jenmustard
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal are getting a lot of money of this company so maybe why would they care as long as they get their fees. I think its disgraceful and PayPal are facilitating fraud and theft. Jennifer
Login to Me Too

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor
If PayPal does not honor their customer service agreement..word of mouth goes along way to anyone who deals with PP. They need to step up their due diligence on companies before allowing them to use their service if its just going go be a front for fraud. The dispute process is waaay to complicated and long to get resolved if ever through PayPal. I have never seen such a convoluted process to get a purchase reimbursement when the facts are very clear such as no delivery or not as advertised. You do not get this on Amazon. PayPal I hope you are reading these blogs as they are given as advice and heed to your business model.
Login to Me Too

Jenmustard
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same with trainers. Ordered a 5 and got a 9!! PayPal re opened the case and Belsa agreed to a full refund only if I shipped them back at my cost £28! I spoke to PayPal and said utterly unfair for the customer to pay for postage but said nothing they can do. I gave up and I've lost £30 to these fraudsters. I hope you have better luck. Keep us updated. Jennifer
Login to Me Too

Jog59
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through this at the moment. Had ordered from Meeting Wonder on Facebook and paid by Paypal. The seller was then highlighted as Besla Technologies. I had ordered what I thought were stained glass Monarch and Morpho Butterfly set and received crappy metal items instead!

Besla and Paypal, after I escalated the claim, stated they will refund me the full amount after they inspect the items which I have to return at my own expense!  As advertised on Facebook.jpgitem received.jpgreverse of item.jpgEven though it would cost me, I tried to do that this morning on principle, but Australia Post advised me against sending the items without a contact phone number as they would just get returned to me. Can't find a phone number anywhere!

Can't believe that Paypal are facilitating this company when they must be aware of the problems!

Login to Me Too

depgale
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck.  I had the same, never received an order after they gave me two bogus tracking numbers.  Filed a dispute with PayPal, what a joke.  Even after the USPS gave me verification I did not receive a package, PayPal sided with Besla.  I am done with PayPal.  They are a joke.  They’re probably in on the fraud.

Login to Me Too

suebrant
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree..PayPal needs to really start investigating these complaints..I don't think much I research or investigating goes into any of these issues.. what they do is fraudulent and there is no disputes around that. PP is only good if you know the company you are dealing with and do not want to use your cc onto internet based sites..other than that..useless.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.