Besla Technology Fraud

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

This company has plagiarized a handmade Christmas ornament I sell in my Etsy shop. They are clearly overseas and since it was under $20 I ordered one to see what they would actually send. Well, the website is pretty much static, no where to check orders or contact customer service. (I ordered from a FB ad after being alerted by several people) The company in the ad was called <Removed> but it is actually <Removed>

I never received anything, alerted PayPal and suddenly got tracking information that went nowhere. A few days later PayPal closed the dispute as the tracking showed delivery December 7 though I received nothing.

I'm sure PayPal doesn't care enough to look further as there is no where for me to dispute the decision, but I wanted to get the name of the phony company out there so others can be aware.

Thanks for listing if anyone reads this!

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Roxanise
Contributor
Contributor

<Removed> how did you find a way to contact Besla Technology company? I as well have suffered from Fraud. Ordered statues for the garden almost $100 and no way to contact them. Email is not real. Please help 

Login to Me Too

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

did you order the RBG ornament from this company?

Login to Me Too

Mozm
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem I ordered 2 items back in December 2020 and have received nothing. I raised a dispute with PayPal which has been denied as they say they have proof the items were delivered.  I have yet to see this proof. I use Paypal a lot and feel very let down by them.  They need to investigate Besla Technologies and stop them using PayPal for their payments. 

Login to Me Too

treacle2017
Contributor
Contributor
I've received messages from besla saying the courier are updating the system and they'll have tracking info soon. I said if it shows list in transit or delivered and it's wrong address, I want a refund.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210626b
Contributor
Contributor
Just had the same thing from them & PayPal said the same message 😡 so angry why are they still allowed to use PayPal it’s a joke
Login to Me Too

LauraFrances_85
Contributor
Contributor
Update on my claim, after going back and forth with the seller multiple times I escalated my claim and all of a sudden they produced tracking showing it delivered to the correct state. Of course PayPal ruled in favor of them, apparently having a track record of scamming people means nothing to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

JMSainato
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed, I am just so **bleep** I let this happen.. anyway Besla Technology Co. Limited looks like a shell company for Besla Limited which was registered in London.  I just started digging today but I found this address <removed>: companies house default address, <removed> in Hong Kong. Neither of these companies had a registered web site so I helped them out and registered www.beslatechnologyco.com and www.beslalimited.com.  I plan on using these sites to redirect traffic to bring awareness to their fraud.  I haven't built the sites yet but I will.  Im just so **bleep**!!

I am over the top P1$$3d off about this. I did some digging and found out Besla Limited (Besla Technology Co. Limited) did not register Domain names for their sites. so I helped them out and registered several of them.. www.beslalimited.com is up and on line, check it out

Login to Me Too

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

Oh wow, I love this so much. I am the OP here and they plagiarized one of my Christmas Ornaments. It was a lesson to me about how much to show online, but it was fascinating to receive the shoddy 3D printed ornament copy they sent me. 

I want to follow what you are doing~ this is amazing!!!!!

Login to Me Too

markoldham1
I too had ordered some boots for £30 sent me a tracking number which didn’t exist reported to pay pal but PayPal was happy that they had provided a tracking reference. Fuming as no refund and no item this was ordered on 3rd of Jan apparently item was delivered think PayPal should look deeper into these so called tracking ref they supposed to protect you Total rip off
Login to Me Too

Jenmustard
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I ordered trainers and took ages to arrive eventually when I opened a dispute I got a tracking no and case closed. I did get the trainers in a size 9! I ordered a 5. PayPal has reopened the case but after reading these complaints I don't think I'll get my money back. PayPal should ban them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.