Besla Technology Fraud

EricaFDP
Contributor
Contributor

This company has plagiarized a handmade Christmas ornament I sell in my Etsy shop. They are clearly overseas and since it was under $20 I ordered one to see what they would actually send. Well, the website is pretty much static, no where to check orders or contact customer service. (I ordered from a FB ad after being alerted by several people) The company in the ad was called <Removed> but it is actually <Removed>

I never received anything, alerted PayPal and suddenly got tracking information that went nowhere. A few days later PayPal closed the dispute as the tracking showed delivery December 7 though I received nothing.

I'm sure PayPal doesn't care enough to look further as there is no where for me to dispute the decision, but I wanted to get the name of the phony company out there so others can be aware.

Thanks for listing if anyone reads this!

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

shirleyb5
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from a vendor using the name laughedownlife and then Besla Technology ( a recently incorporated company in Hong Kong) billed PayPal for my purchase.  The item never came and PayPal opened a claim on behalf.  Besla just kept repeating the assertion that they were asking the shipping company to expedite the matter.  They never sent a message confirming that the item had shipped nor did they provide a tracking number. They refused to actually answer any of my questions re this matter. All Pay Pal did was accept a claim by Besla that the item had been delivered. Facebook and Payu Pal really let me down. It appears that Besla is a Chinese  front for vendors using different names.

Login to Me Too

Athena1370
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened me too. Ordered from them, never received it. Got nowhere with them so went through PayPal to try to resolve it but the found in their favor because they produced "evidence " showing it was delivered.  It wasn't. They are an absolute shame of a company out to scam you out of your money! PayPal was a joke and of absolutely no assistance!

Login to Me Too

Libbymcgilla
Same happened to me
Login to Me Too

treacle2017
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered garden ornaments from this company 28th of March. I haven't been able to contact them. I put the name into Google and this fraud came up.
Login to Me Too

Anderscl01

Assuming you ordered through Paypal.

You can file a claim with Paypal and follow through-

see my post below.

Login to Me Too

FraserCoast
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happening with me now. Surely there are consumer trading laws which can put a halt to this repeated fraud and theft.
Login to Me Too

MJC100
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal ‘investigated’ <removed> gave them some made up tracking number saying item delivered. Total scam as <removed>had already told me that item hadn’t been dispatched but was on its way. PayPal needs to up their investigation techniques, they have now closed the complaint! Have written to <removed> re shipping info and proof of delivery but don’t expect an answer. No point in contacting PayPal, will just stop using them.

Login to Me Too

Libbymcgilla
Exactly the same happened to me.
Login to Me Too

Jackal007
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had the same issue where the tracking they gave me DOES NOT SHOW it was delivered!!!! 

How the heck do they provide tracking g as delivered if i didn't received it!!!!! 

My tracking still shows NOT DELIVERED!!!THIS DOES NOT SHOW DELIVERED!!!THIS DOES NOT SHOW DELIVERED!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.