BILEMETE

Eas9
New Community Member
Just made a purchase this site. Became concerned when I didn’t revieve a confirmation email so I logged into PayPal. The sellers email is in Russia not Iowa. I’ve tried to report it but I don’t think PayPal will take complaints like this within 20 minutes of the purchase. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @Eas9,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. This is very concerning to hear happening with your purchase. We have an article here that can help you with this sort of situation. I wish you the best!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

johncorc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi'

Last eve Iv ordered , . . Rodeo Herbicide from BILEMETE Company, [ a fashion site ! ]. Price appeared with a google search, cheapest around, and  "in stock ". Strange offering for a non Agricultural site, indeed.  Not authorized yet, PENDING, . . .but. no Cancel button shows in my Activity. not good  !!    john

Login to Me Too

AShopper
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me! The most disappointing part is that PayPal denied my dispute. Seller used fake tracking number for UPS showing the weight for a BBQ grill as 11lbs. I never received confirmation of order, phone number & email were also invalid. I also sent PayPal a link to website showing this was a fraud and still denied. Escalating to BBB.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.