BFE Corporation is a SCAM

Macarlu7
Contributor
Contributor

I orderered Lysol spray disinfectant from an online website Lysolty shop IT'S A SCAM I received a bogus tracking number and PayPal paid them only to receive my p"package" today which instead of my 6 cans of Lysol spray was a small toy the size of a quarter. I see other post that this has happened to many people and Pay Pal appears to be doing NOTHING to stop this

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

hhunt40

This is a HUGE scam. Here is my story:

I too was on facebook when I saw an add for some uncommon gifts that were perfect for my husband.  I let the excitement get the better of me and ordered $270 worth of gifts via PayPal from what I thought was a store called "beinggleefully" on December 9th.  I received an email with my order confirmation. I realized after completing the purchase that I had no clue who this seller was, but so far, so good.  Then on December 11th, I see a debit from my checking account for $310.79 from Yokawa Network Limited at PayPal.  I was busy getting ready for the holidays and at first did not realize the discrepancy in the dollar amounts or recognize the name Yokawa Network, but assumed it had to be my spontaneous purchase.  Days went by and when I still had not received any shipping or tracking information as of December 22nd, I emailed the company asking about the status of my order.  I received a response almost immediately (less than 15 minutes later) stating that my order had been sent out and to please be patient while waiting for the status update.  Due to all the problems with Covid and the post office, I didn't think too much of it, but I noticed the email response came from <removed>.  This is the third name so far so I am starting to wonder, but I waited patiently.  Then on December 27th, I responded and asked them to please provide tracking information.  Again, they responded quickly, only 39 minutes later, apologizing and stating that they were "off work" and stating that they would "try to do their best to help me when they get back to work". Then on Dec 28th, I get an email now stating that my "order had been packed and was on the way to ship out" and  that they were waiting for a tracking number update.  So again, I waited.  Then on Jan 3rd, I emailed again and this time I said that if I didn't get tracking information by then end of the day 1/4, that I would dispute the transaction.  They did not respond until 1/6 with the exact same message that provided on 12/28 stating that it was "on the way to ship out".  At that point I realized I was definitely getting nowhere so I reported the transaction as "unauthorized activity" to PayPal.  On January 14th, PayPal responded about my case and stated they had made the determination that there was no unauthorized use.  They closed the case and didn't even give me a chance to respond.  I had even sent them screenshots of my receipt showing that the amount I authorized did not even match.  Needless to say, I was disgusted.  So I contacted my bank to dispute the transaction.  Then on Jan 19th, PayPal emailed me again stating that they had returned my money to the bank because the bank asked for it.  But then the email went on to say that they (PayPal) had already issued a credit to my PayPal account on 1/14 in the amount of $301.48 but they did not and where are they even getting this amount?  I checked my PayPal account and there was no credit issued on 1/14, but fortunately my bank did issue the credit.  But it doesn't end there... on 1/20 PayPal emails me again with shipping information for my order.  Only this time the company is listed as Yokawa, but with an email address of <removed>.  I felt bad for a minute and said maybe my order is coming... but when I checked the tracking number, it is stating that my items were delivered on January 4th.  There was nothing delivered on Jan 4th so this is completely BOGUS!  And even if they did ship something... why did they tell me on January 6th that the shipment was packed and on its way to be shipped.  Now I do not trust Facebook or PayPal.  I have been an avid PayPal user since way before it was a common thing.  Now I don't trust either of them.  Beware - the scammers are everywhere!

Login to Me Too

Jerseyskorpio
Contributor
Contributor

The fact is that PayPal Knows about those criminals. So by facilitating their scam, PayPal is aiding and abetting them. Perhaps it is time to put together all available Receipts, Disputes and Dispute resolution emails, and start a "Class Action", "Mass Tort Litigation" (however we want to call it) against PayPal for, a) not honoring their own "Payment protection Policy" and b) Aiding and supporting  those ghost vendors, with the clear knowledge, that the whole thing it's nothing but a scam.

Login to Me Too

beachblonde7
Contributor
Contributor
I was also the victim of this scam. Received a small key chain for $96 instead of boots! PayPal denied it at 1st cause they submitted tracking, but when I took pics of the envelope (way too small for boots) with the tracking number and a pic of the keychain, they reopened my case. They wanted me to send the keychain back to China, but I let PayPal know, the return address was not from China on the package and took some pics from here to say... “hey, it’s not real! They are still giving me the run around and now I have to spend more money to get my money back!” PayPal finally de used in my favor! Don’t give up... keep your mail envelopes and junk they send as evidence!
Login to Me Too

Cherhof
What I don't understand is why paypal is allowing this to happen when it's obvious the company, there address, the email are so phony is not hard to verify. One might start to think that PayPal is getting something out of the deal. I just don't understand.
Login to Me Too

Jerseyskorpio
Contributor
Contributor

By facilitating this people criminal activities, PayPal is aiding and abetting them. Among all the names associated to their scams, look out for a; Xabemni.top. here is how they operate, instead of the merchandise, they give USPS an envelope with a piece of paper inside, so to create a legitimate tracking number. Their instructions to the Postal Service is: if no one to receive, leave package at or in box. So when you start a dispute with PayPal for non delivery refunds, they send PayPal a copy of the tracking number of that envelope. Sadly PayPal, even thou they are aware of the scam, they just don't give a s**t.

Login to Me Too

Popeyeone1
Thanks for the heads up we got scammed today come to find out we are contacting our bank and pay pal.
Login to Me Too

Tscole
Contributor
Contributor
My goodness! It is so disheartening that people are scamming one another during these challenging times. I purchased disinfectant sprays, Lysol, and bleach for my mom who has to keep these items. Immediately after purchasing I felt in my gut something wasn’t adding up so I did further research on the company which was called Clorox. Then I filled out a detailed dispute with PayPal. Fortunately, I was credited back the $74 and didn’t take a loss. Here’s the irony, today I received a package from BFE Corporation with a toy car the size of the fingernail on my thumb. Jokes on them! Lol
Login to Me Too

phatpocketz
I purchased 2 pair of men's boots and a kitchen spatula set from a website called Lkukla.com. I paid for it using my PayPal account, a few days later PayPal emails me with a shipping confirmation. I checked the tracking information on usps.com and the tracking information stated a company called BFE Corporation Limited in Jamaica, NY as a shipping partner and USPS was waiting for the package. About 2 weeks later the package was on the way to me. A few days later I received a small envelope in the mail containing a sponge. I opened a dispute immediately with PayPal and now they're telling me the only way to get my money back is to send the sponge back to the company and provide them with a tracking number. The address they sent me to return the sponge back is in China. I never knew the company was in China because the tracking originated with BFE Corporation Limited. I am so angry with PayPal for allowing this to happen. If anyone can help me out please advise.
Login to Me Too

sucxered
Contributor
Contributor

Did your 4x5 sponge have stripes? Mine did, but the 4 clocks I ordered weren't in the 6x6 envelope! They seem to send a gag gift to get a tracking # and want me to send the sponge back to China but was shipped frpm NY and the website owner was in Texas, when I researched it before ordering. https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bchoilode.com

Login to Me Too

faerieanni
Contributor
Contributor

I am so upset with PayPal for not doing anything about this. I disputed this charge multiple times, sent pictures of the tiny plastic bead I got along with the package with tracking number. I sent them a link to this forum. They refuse to do anything about this, which means more people are going to get scammed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.