BFE Corporation is a SCAM

Macarlu7
Contributor
Contributor

I orderered Lysol spray disinfectant from an online website Lysolty shop IT'S A SCAM I received a bogus tracking number and PayPal paid them only to receive my p"package" today which instead of my 6 cans of Lysol spray was a small toy the size of a quarter. I see other post that this has happened to many people and Pay Pal appears to be doing NOTHING to stop this

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

GiGi629
New Community Member

I have reported them to PayPal today. Hoping something will be done to remove them off of their website.

Login to Me Too

Apastores
Of course they take a % of every transaction
Login to Me Too

homey03
Contributor
Contributor

Seller agreed to refund my $113 .85 if I sent the 2 plastic beads back to China, I used google translator on the chinese characters it said to send them to

<Removed>, Beijing <removed>CN. please mark as returned cargo to avoid taxes. as paypal doesn't seem to want to deal with this crap maybe we should get together and get a lawyer to file a lawsuit against them, for not shutting down this **bleep**'s account sooner. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20210428M
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a pool through a flash sale and today said it was delivered. When I got home no pool box I got a 4x6 white package with a hard blue plastic flower in it . Also says Bfe corporation on it from New Jersey I have started a dispute with paypal
Login to Me Too

HCS
Contributor
Contributor

I have this same issue.  I ordered 2 Xbox controllers for $72.80 (old Xbox 360s so price wasn't unbelievable) and received an old rag, literally, with a return address in Chino, CA.  I figured even if it was fishy, PayPal would have my back.  When I escalated this to Paypal as "received wrong item", they sent me instructions to send the item (the rag) back... not to California, but to some illegible address in freakin' China!! If that wasnt' bad enough, the address was in Chinese characters, so even if I wanted to pay the crazy fee (likely as much as my purchase) I couldn't. So, paypal closed my case because I didn't provide the return information.  I called customer service and they sent me to complaint.ic3.gov to file with the government before they would consider refunding my money.  What a <bleeped> show!!  I see there are now 90 others that trusted Paypal for their transaction, yet it continues to allow BFE to process their scam.  Un... believable. 😞

Login to Me Too

Apastores
I ordered an ice maker and i got an ice scoop. This company is operating from Carson, CA. I don’t understand why paypal is allowing illegal activities to operate regardless of the number of complains unless they make significant amount off of it.
Login to Me Too

Lu211
Contributor
Contributor
I did and I was very fortunate to have someone that offered me a refund pretty quickly. Good luck to everybody I agree on an attorney possibly being the answer for blocking this company from PayPal
Login to Me Too

HJMorales
New Community Member

I was also scammed by this corporation.  Feel free to contact me if I can assist getting these scammers stopped.

Sincerely,

HJMorales

Login to Me Too

Laniet
Did you get a refund? I was denied by PayPal and can’t get anyone in the phone!!
Login to Me Too

HarryDCash
New Community Member

I can't believe this company is still able to use paypal to con buyers. I bought an Epson Printer for just under $100 and recieved a lens filter case. Seller says I have to send back in 7 days. Package came from New Jersey, seller now says send to China. Total scam and paypal is allowing it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.