BFE Corporation is a SCAM

Macarlu7
Contributor
Contributor

I orderered Lysol spray disinfectant from an online website Lysolty shop IT'S A SCAM I received a bogus tracking number and PayPal paid them only to receive my p"package" today which instead of my 6 cans of Lysol spray was a small toy the size of a quarter. I see other post that this has happened to many people and Pay Pal appears to be doing NOTHING to stop this

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

hightechgrace
Contributor
Contributor

CRAP! I've already been scammed by this company and I went to EBay looking for a Christmas tree skirt. I saw the order said it was being sent by BFE Corporation and the expected delivery date was November 4th and I ordered it on the 1st. I knew it was a scam from the name so I canceled the order and made them give me a refund before I had issues again. They are in China but use a US location to make their orders look as if they are coming from the US. Then just like everyone else they put a small item in the package and ship it so they can get paid through PayPal. Why PayPal and EBay let's this fraud happen is beyond me. It's not like they haven't had a million complaints on them.

Login to Me Too

India235
Same thing happened to me. I called PayPal and when they declined me at first but when they read the reviews about the seller and noticed this was a common problem they refunded my money immediately. I say call them back and try again.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Macarlu7 

If your dispute is still open then CHANGE it for 'not as described'.

If its closed then...............

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

copykon
Contributor
Contributor

HERE is the real solution.  If you used Paypal credit, you will want to contact synchrony and if you used another card linked through paypal (amex for example) then contact that cardholder.  I also suggest filing complaints with the BBB, FTA and even emailing your Congress Representatives and other consumer protection agencies. Chinese officials should arrest the con man because this affects China's reputation among U.S consumers.

Login to Me Too

Ratu_immah
Contributor
Contributor
i done help cerdit cad..
Login to Me Too

India235
I ordered a 21 piece toolset from BFE and received a small envelope with a hair tie in it instead. When I contacted PayPal at first they denied my claim because the company provided them with tracking information saying the package was delivered. When I contacted them again and let them know what was IN the package, they immediately refunded my money. They said they read the comments about this seller and realized this has been a common problem which they will not tolerate. This is why I always use PayPal😊
Login to Me Too

Popeyeone1
My GF ordered me a 12/20 storage unit and we were given a tracking number and we have been following it all the way to our Mail box to find a little toy the size of a quarter we immediately contacted PayPal.
Login to Me Too

HCS
Contributor
Contributor

well, it's 6 months later and PayPal is still allowing this company to use them to process their scam! Very disappointed in PayPal.  I'm still out my money 2 weeks later.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210630E
Contributor
Contributor

There can only be one answer, that PayPal covertly owns/operates this scam or otherwise receives secret profits. I have alerted Federal authorities, hopefully they will take action to shut this down and rectify with legal action

Login to Me Too

Laniet
How do you alert PayPal and federal authorities if this scam? I have been trying to get in touch with PayPal to speak to someone and am unable to get a hold of anyone so far!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.