BFE Corporation is a SCAM

Macarlu7
Contributor
Contributor

I orderered Lysol spray disinfectant from an online website Lysolty shop IT'S A SCAM I received a bogus tracking number and PayPal paid them only to receive my p"package" today which instead of my 6 cans of Lysol spray was a small toy the size of a quarter. I see other post that this has happened to many people and Pay Pal appears to be doing NOTHING to stop this

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

Crow5
I ordered tools and got a **bleep** little necklace and now PayPal is wasting my time and moneys
Login to Me Too

Pops44

I just had the same problem.   Only difference is I didn't use Paypal and it was with Walmart.   An online order and I used my credit card to pay.   I did a "chat" and am getting a refund.   Guess this is everywhere.

Login to Me Too

Luthertheone
Contributor
Contributor
I've been scammed for $28 and got a plastic number five that goes on the refrigerator
Login to Me Too

tracyG4
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get refunded from this transaction. They just got over on me to. I have a pending claim open now.
Login to Me Too

Blueibear
Contributor
Contributor
BFE Corporation is a freight and logistics company. What that means is that they store, fulfill and ship items from their warehouses for other people/companies. Whoever it was that scammed you, it was not BFE. BFE is merely being paid by the scammer to warehouse and ship their trinkets that you all received. BFE undoubtedly has no idea the items are a part of a scam.
Login to Me Too

sucxered
Contributor
Contributor

If you knowingly keep renting cars to a bank robber who continues to robs multiple times, you would think it is OK?   Right!

Login to Me Too

hightechgrace
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered Solar Panels and a Battery for $100 and they sent a a little Christmas Tree Ornament.

Login to Me Too

rick_tsdmdk
Contributor
Contributor

It is indeed a scam - I ordered a game system off a Facebook ad - got a sponge.  Currently, Paypal is working to resolve this issue and I am 100% confident they will.

Login to Me Too

rick_tsdmdk
Contributor
Contributor

In spite of showing Paypal the original order and the tiny sponge that was sent, they sided with the seller - stating that the item was delivered according to tracking.  I think I will become a millionaire soon, using the same scam.

Login to Me Too

hightechgrace
Contributor
Contributor

Why not if they can get away with it. Be my luck I'd be the only one that couldn't.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.