BFE Corporation is a SCAM

Macarlu7
Contributor
Contributor

I orderered Lysol spray disinfectant from an online website Lysolty shop IT'S A SCAM I received a bogus tracking number and PayPal paid them only to receive my p"package" today which instead of my 6 cans of Lysol spray was a small toy the size of a quarter. I see other post that this has happened to many people and Pay Pal appears to be doing NOTHING to stop this

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Macarlu7 

If your dispute is still open then CHANGE it for 'not as described'.

If its closed then...............

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

rwayne
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an EGO pole saw for $80, and received a trinket holder worth maybe 59 cents?

Filed a complaint but doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. They should be banned from PayPal.

Will make sure orders from now on are from a reputable company.

Login to Me Too

Sharolyn
Contributor
Contributor
I just followed the trail on the this company, and they call themselves serendipity Co Ltd I also was rip off ! I took pictures of the out for delivery which at the bottom of the delivery 📦 the name BFEcorporation I will report this to PayPal and hope to get my money back! 133.35$!!
Login to Me Too

Lu211
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some brooks running shoes and almost immediately knew it was an issue. I put in a claim as a unauthorized charge as the amounts I ordered and the amounts I charged were different. PayPal said that the order was indeed in the same behavior in which I had previous orders so they declined it. There is a place in open and closed issues where are you can give feedback. I put feedback in there and then put in another claim discussing this scam what the issues were and why I was requesting additional help, there is a chat application within PayPal where you can leave a note and have somebody look into your problems and they will reply to you. I was fortunate and received a reply a few hours later. They looked into the case and refunded my $99. I also told them we should be able to discuss other issues with closed claims. This happened yesterday, additionally I wrote to the vendor four times with no reply. Today I also received a small toy tiny plastic car- from BRE corporation- yikes I like to think I’m smarter than to be taken advantage of this way however I lost track of if it looks too good to be true it probably is.
Login to Me Too

Terilbarmes
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a 99.00 hot tub..a week or 2 later got a tiny plastic number 3...this place is scamming people over and over..I hope paypal takes them off their list....and refunds my money..thats why I have them!
Login to Me Too

Terilbarmes
Contributor
Contributor
Hi..ordered a hot tub from BFE corp.....99.00..what I recieved was a tiny plastic number 3..looked their site up and tons of people have been scammed by them..thru paypal..why r they still on here and allowing people to be scammed..Im hoping pay pal refunds my money..thats why I have them..to protect me from fraud...
Login to Me Too

Sherry64
Contributor
Contributor
I do believe that BFE may be portraying as the “parent” company w/ many different. I too was scammed 8 months ago by ordering a massive size Bean Bag chair for my daughter, however after 3wks she never received it. I then called the BBB and Credit Protection reported them and then PayPal and lastly Bank of America. BoA put me thru to their protection services and I explained what happened, they refunded my money and they went after the crooks. The funny thing was about 4 months later my daughter received the Bean Bag chair😏 it was anything but “massive” a small child could have barely fit, my daughter is not large at all but in college and this would provide some comfort. It came from China (imagine that) she sent it back and I will not order again unless it’s a known store.
Login to Me Too

Reelguy
Contributor
Contributor
I reported them to Ca Attorney General's office and several investigative consumer reporters
Login to Me Too

Temp20210817e

Ordered a slide film scanner via PayPal and discovered that it was sent by a BFE Corp and now finding out that BFE Corp is a SCAM company.  Contacted PayPal and noting going, claim denied. Provided all information and still denied. 

Login to Me Too

GregSPA
Contributor
Contributor

Keep at PayPal's customer service, and file a report at https://www.ic3.gov/. The more they hear about these guys, the more they'll investigate. Save the report as a pdf.

Save all communications, take pictures, screenshot any websites and confirmation pages.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.