BFE Corporation Limited

MaggieMay4
Contributor
Contributor

Help!  Not sure what to do next.  I was also scammed by BFE, although I didn't know that was their name when I ordered from them.  The Facebook pages heading was Hoka Running Shoes (I saw another today named Merrell...probs BFE).  On 1/3, I ordered a pair for $69.99 through PP.  I knew it was risky to order online, but I figured I would just get knock-offs or something.  Two days ago, I received a small envelope, not much bigger than a #10 envelope but square, with an SD disk inside.   I got no response from BFE, so immediately contacted PP and uploaded a pic of the envelope.  They contacted BFE and provided tracking info, showing the package was received.  So the case was closed.  No recourse.   I filed another through the online messaging on PP, but I know it will go nowhere.  I also included a close-up to show PP that the tracking number on the envelope was the tracking number BFE provided to show it was received.  No one in their right mind could think a pair of running shoes could fit in that envelope.  This is a total scam.  Unfortunately, there's no way on line to avoid BFE because they stay in the background, with no confirmation email until they ship and provide the tracking number.  On paper, it looks like they have done everything right.  Unfortunately, they can send anything at all and you are out the money.  There is no recourse if the package is shown to have been delivered.....no matter what was ordered or what was in the delivered envelope.  Help?  Any ideas what to do now???

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MaggieMay4 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item which the seller would win with a tracking number OR did you open a dispute for item received but not as described???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JoMay
I was also scammed by these people. Mine was through a site called cremsin.online. I ordered a bird cage for $89.59 and received a 5 cent plastic whistle. I filed a dispute with paypal and received a response from the seller telling me they would give a full refund but I have to send the item back to an address in China. I have been doing some research... According to the Federal trade commission, if you receive an item you did not order you have the right to keep it. If the seller wants the item back they have to pay for the item to be shipped back to them. This is how these people are getting around this. They want us to ship it to an address out of the country, (knowing darn well the cost to ship it out of the country would be as much as the cost of the item we ordered) when in fact they sent the wrong item so if they want the item back then need to pay for it, otherwise they need to refund my money.
Login to Me Too

Scammedagain876
Contributor
Contributor

I fell for the Hoka's too.  I received a green plastic number two.  Now I am supposed to pay to send this back to China??? Do you have the URL you used for the Hoka's?  Paypal needs to stop doing business with this corporation. 

Login to Me Too

Scammed2103
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of women's and a pair of mens at $92 and received no receipt as proof and no shoes and a Small white rock in the mail. Hopefully PayPal will be able to help me get a refund!

Login to Me Too

Bsu022001
New Community Member
They got me also. Tomorrow June 14 I’ll contact the attorney generals office of New Jersey. BFE is listed in Jersey.
Login to Me Too

Pingman
Contributor
Contributor

They are a total scam, send you anything just so they have a tracking # to produce. But notice there is no weight or size of package listed as they use USPS who has the worst tracking information in the industry. They should not be able to use Paypal, what is the point of protection if they can just send you anything and say look we shipped it already?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi, thanks for posting to our Community! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the item you purchased. If the item you purchased is significantly different from what was described, you can file a dispute through PayPal by following the steps listed here. If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed and cannot be reopened.

If you've already filed a dispute, please use the Contact link to connect to a customer service agent. We can update your dispute if it was opened as a non-receipt dispute. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.