About a year ago, I preordered an item and the release date was after the 180 cut off for dispute. Now the time I should have received the item has long passed and the seller has not communicated with me in a couple of months. Is there anyway I can go about getting a refund?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Disputes & Chargebacks
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I had placed a Pre-order and it has gone past 180 days in Security and Fraud
- Has anyone else had a request time out when attempting to enroll a security key? in Managing Account
- Unable to get my money back for stolen iPhone I bought on swappa.com. in Security and Fraud
- Unable to escalate PayPal dispute after filing under 'item not received'. in Security and Fraud
- I can't get a refund for a package that did not arrive, that I bought through guest checkout. in Security and Fraud