As a guest buyer

Izonpop
New Community Member
I am thinking if you buy something using a debit as a guest buyer from a company how can you tell if they ship out the purchase product? Seeing that I use my debit card to make the purchase as a guest buyer through PayPal. Kind of sucks not knowing when or if the product was even ship? Has this happen to anyone else or even has received their item without even knowing when it ship! I’m curious
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello again, @Izonpop. Your concern is understood, and here's what I can tell you. If an online purchase is completed without logging on to a PayPal account, PayPal will still process the payment, but it can't be added to the Activity section of a regular account. However, a receipt is sent to the email address that was used to check out on the merchant's website.

To get tracking information or other information about a shipment, however, it will be necessary for you to contact the merchant directly. Your concern about tracking is one of many reasons PayPal encourages customers to log on to their PayPal account when completing an online purchase. Other good reasons to do that include having all your purchases available in your Activity to review later and PayPal's Buyer Protection.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.