Are Danceage and Warmhint.com legit?

NorthXNorthwest
New Community Member

Hello PayPal Community,

I was charged 43.63 by a company called Danceage Limited and I have not recollection of placing an order with them or receiving any merchandise.

I tried using their tracking app but my numbers came up with no tracking info. I wrote to Warmhint, but they never replied.

I complained to PayPal but Paypal said the charge was legit.

Does anyone have any information on this company? Are they legit?

If not, why is PayPal enabling this scam?

Thanks,

Steve

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Billyd99
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue with this scam company. Order never recieved by shipper. Just a bogus tracking order. Resoulution pending through pay pal . Never recieved the shipment. Avoid this company .SCAM
Login to Me Too

Mommab2
New Community Member
I had the same problem. I ordered an item and was charged $31.90. I saw within minutes, comments that this is a scam company. I contacted PayPal immediately and they told me to give it time to prove this company was or was not sending my product. Here we are 2 month later and I have a bogus tracking number, bogus email updates, and tried to send the company an email; guess what?! The email address is invalid!
Login to Me Too

dpinchy
New Community Member
I received items but the size appears to be too small! I finally got a reply but they are saying it’s my issue. I’m going to raise a dispute!
Login to Me Too

Paulcr
New Community Member
Same here. Paid $43 on May 16th. It hasn't arrived. Tracking number says its been in ireland sine June 1st. Ireland isn't so big it takes a month for a package to be delivered.
Login to Me Too

oppis
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered two mascara because I saw a breathtaking video.

I´ve got the order very fast, but the video is fake, nothing special with this mascara. And the price is rediculous.

I wanted to cancel the following day, but no chance.

Warmhint seems to be a company with a lot of fake products, which you can get at Aliexpress for a fith of their price, but even this pricve is not worth it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.