Anyone know this company

Jsmith8124
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased some leggings and receipt shows waaill co. Ltd anyone know what company this is?

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

Geary8185
I went to that website and mine shows fulfilled with all of my information so I sent them an email along with the screenshots of my PayPal receipt and what it shows on their website. Hopefully they get back to me soon. I appreciate your help
Login to Me Too

Sara_Calyore
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered them 3-26-21. Haven't received anything yet. I emailed customer support. They said to be patient and they are being shipped and will be emailed tracking once shipped. I emailed again and then they told me they were shipped but I haven't received tracking. I asked for tracking and they said be patient and wait on the system to update. That was a few days ago.. As of today the actual website that I ordered them from still says unfulfilled. So I messaged them from Facebook. I'll post if I hear anything. On the website it says it takes 5 business days to ship and to contact them if they haven't sent tracking after that. So I guess tomorrow will be over 5 business days. So they need to get to shipping lol Website used was Elatedsing.com Charged under the waaillcoltd And instead of being charged the $44 on the website when they ran my card they charged $50. Apparently for taxes. Emailed customer service : <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Moni33mo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi what’s the email address you used to ask for your account details/tracking?
Login to Me Too

Hana98
I bought the Leggings and just got them after weeks and they are horrible. The size isn't correct even though I ordered one size up and the quality is a bad wish quality definitely not worth the money I hope we can get the money back.
Login to Me Too

Sara_Calyore
Contributor
Contributor
Have u tried to get a refund? If so, what did they say? I ordered mine 3/26 and still waiting. Tracking said they were on a plane and the other day it was in the united States. But thats it. Nothing in 3 days. I have a feeling it would take months for a refund. Plus I am not even sure if my order will be 1 or 2 pairs. Because the website was so confusing.
Login to Me Too

EddaJorg
Contributor
Contributor

I got mine today, I ordered a black pair and a grey pair. The black pair has a thick, free-floating elastic band that's about 2 inches wide in them and are incredibly stiff. I couldn't get them to even pull up all the way. The grey pair is much softer and more flexible without the extra elastic band but are loose fitting and definitely not designed for someone my height, I'm 5'3". The crimp in the back that's supposed to run flush with my body is clear up in the middle of my back. I've reached out to the seller to see about starting the return process. My concern now is the wording in their return policy. I had to manage opening the package around 3 stacked shipping labels and the clear plastic package the grey pair came in pretty much shredded itself when I was trying to peel it open. I'm really hoping this doesn't end up having to become a dispute and that I don't have to pay a ton of money for the return label. The whole experience has been so disappointing!

Login to Me Too

Sara_Calyore
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting . I emailed and they just sent the the tracking number again. I can not believe I spent this much money on leggings and disappointed they are going to be horrible.
Login to Me Too

Justine2017
Did you end up getting your money back? I got mine and they are exactly as you said. I ordered a size up according to their size charts and they don't even go over my legs. But they said since they dispatched the size I ordered that they will not refund or exchange. They are crappy cheap material with a thin elastic at the top not at all what I had seen on their website. I am sooo angry and disappointed as I was so looking forward to getting them. I did order according to their size chart, and they did send me out that size.... it's just the leggings do not match their size chart... I don't know if I am going to get my money back or an exchange but I would like to know how you went?
Login to Me Too

Moni33mo
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered around the same time. I can’t believe it. Did we get scammed?
Login to Me Too

Sara_Calyore
Contributor
Contributor
So I ordered the 3-26-21. Tracking is showing they've finally made it to the United States. I read someone's comment on here that she finally received hers and they were horrible. Has anyone received theirs yet? Has anyone tried to returned them?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.