Anyone have issues with this site TEAMFANSHOP.COM

YaBoiB272
New Community Member

Anyone else order something on Fanatics and get this on their order email?

This link shows an error when clicking on it. It may be because I am work.

<removed>

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Rolivera
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I get an error message as well on this site through PayPal. I haven’t gotten a confirmation from the company that they shipped out or even received my payment. In PayPal it shows that they paid the amount of my purchase though. I am confused!
Login to Me Too

akennedy1
Contributor
Contributor
no because I don't shop there but I keep getting charges on my bank account from there
Login to Me Too

Lippythelion69-
Contributor
Contributor
It’s now called for fan store I have email replies from Jamie from support confirming they are the same
Login to Me Too

FunsizeChubb
I ordered stuff last month and never received anything. I just sent them an email thru PayPal asking them to clear it up because I can’t even track my package on their site. I got an automated response saying the would get back to me as soon as possible. Fingers crossed. I spent a lot of money on this order
Login to Me Too

MGM4

Yes, I have. I wanted to try to set up a return and my order wasn’t even found. I had to email Fanatics.com, I found the website I ordered from in an email from The Official Jets Store regarding fancash I earned; it contained my order number and had “A Fanatics experience” below the header. I clicked on setting up an account to figure out how to contact customer service. Once emailed, the company was very polite and receptive. They emailed me a return label free of charge due to the inconvenience I experienced.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.