Anyone have issues with this site TEAMFANSHOP.COM

YaBoiB272
New Community Member

Anyone else order something on Fanatics and get this on their order email?

This link shows an error when clicking on it. It may be because I am work.

<removed>

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

ianksee
Contributor
Contributor

This company is obviously scamming us all.

I too ordered a t-shirt 5 days ago and the only email I got was from PayPal informing me that I paid them. 

I emailed them asking whats up with my order and received this response (5 days ago):

Hello Sports Fan,

Thanks for your email. This is an automated message to let you know that your email has been received and one our Fan Advocates will be in contact with you soon to personally assist you with your inquiry.

Thanks again, we'll be in touch with you soon.

Sincerely,
Fan Services and Support

Login to Me Too

Joannacolu
New Community Member
I ordered some yankees gear almost weeks ago and haven't received anything
Login to Me Too

landeros2004
This is a scamming website fr fr we’ve all experience no package and our money stolen from us. What a **bleep**ing website
Login to Me Too

JJSmooth
New Community Member

I ordered a mask fro them a week ago.  Was billed through PayPal, but have not received a confirmation e-mail or anything indicating the item has shipped.  Is this site a scam?

Login to Me Too

Jakeblue
Ordered Cooler in form of VW bus and received a toy VW Bus....total Scam from China...still no refund after 2 months Pay Pal keeps extending the resolution date.
Login to Me Too

steted
Contributor
Contributor

yes, i have issue with this. It seems to be a online fraud. check it here https://www.whatsthatcharge.com/FRG-TEAMFANSHOP

Login to Me Too

Temp20201125j
Contributor
Contributor
Ya I bought a couple jerseys last year and after not receiving them in 4 1/2 months and not being able to reach them I finally gave up but then a couple weeks went by and the jerseys showed up it took 5 months better late then never I guess
Login to Me Too

AnneyN
New Community Member
Yes! Plus when I go to my account on fanatics.com it doesn't even show an order! I'm so frustrated!
Login to Me Too

MoMas
New Community Member
Im in the same boat. Nothing regarding the order shows up. I i did receive an order yesterday but its the wrong size and now i don't even have an order number to contact them about
Login to Me Too

ianksee
Contributor
Contributor
So I eventually received my order. They definitely took their time!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.