Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
167 REPLIES 167

Jetman787
Contributor
Contributor
Totally scammed and didn’t get the product. Thankfully got a PayPal refund. Never use this company again !
Login to Me Too

loriratcliff
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get a refund? How long did it take?
Login to Me Too

Deanna831
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, they scammed me for a nativity light up display for my yard. It turned out to be about the size of my hand. There’s no way what they sent depicted the photographs and the item description on their Facebook ad. Their site even says 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. I went back-and-forth with their customer service. They said it would cost me too much to send it back to China but they could offer me a small refund. They started at three dollars and then upped it to five dollars and then finally seven dollars and said that was the best they could do. I took the seven dollar refund but I am still out $28. It probably cost them a buck to make. It’s definitely a scam and needs to be shut down.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deanna831 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.

So they give some buyer and some seller protection. However that protection can never be a 100% coverall so you need to read it so you can risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, that’s exactly what they did to me.  They kept telling me to give it to a friend, but to return for full refund, I’d have to ship it back on my dime.

Login to Me Too

royaljewel55
Contributor
Contributor

It will cost you probably more money to send it back.  They also provide the wrong address and tracking numbers.  The Post Office tracking numbers will not do.  Your return will go around the world basically and then back to you!  Pay Pal continues to work with them.  They are Frauds!!

Login to Me Too

blankapin
Contributor
Contributor

This is unbelievable.  There has to be someone at Paypal we can report them to so that they can cancel them!    

Login to Me Too

blankapin
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me with a Nativity Set that was supposed to be a yard display?  I still have my case opened with Pay Pal but getting a little discouraged reading all these messages. Why can't PayPal and Facebook shut them down?  This is definitely false advertisement and fraud.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blankapin 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.

So they give some buyer and some seller protection. However that protection can never be a 100% coverall so you need to read it so you can risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Charlasue11
Contributor
Contributor
Been ripped off to the tune of Fifty five dollars by the company All I want is a return label and a bigger size but had no luck with PayPal very dissatisfied and no luck with Giske either Have emailed them both PayPal offered me Eleven dollars compensation SERIOUSLY Really angry that they have stolen my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.