Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

lizzwil71

Yes, and I think is time PayPal takes action with Giske Network Technology LLC, I do not know what else to do to get a refund for the items. I have sent tons of emails and here is the tracking number they gave me from February, still in China, with no movement, and their answer it was to wait 2 more days. How long are the days for Giske Network Technology???

lizzwil71_1-1678889783036.png

Login to Me Too

Susybus
New Community Member
This company scams everyone! Buyer beware. There products don’t do what they claim to do. PayPal hasn’t handled this properly either. I’ve been scammed by Giske. DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!
Login to Me Too

twilliamsongard
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased germination tray and grow light. No product no response from Giske.
Login to Me Too

Charlasue11
Contributor
Contributor
Scammed me out of 64us dollars They falsely advertised trousers Nothing like product they sent me Still on Facebook advertising Should be closed down Robbing us Tried to liaise with PayPal but they were not interested Offered me eleven dollars!!!
Login to Me Too

Vikki_MW
I recently bought from them too. A hair dryer/styler. I barely blows any air, in fact I'd do a faster job if I blew on it myself. Absolute scam. You live and learn I guess, but it's maddening that these companies get away with taking people's hard earned cash through blatent false advertising.
Login to Me Too

Charlasue11
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still seething How can they get away with ripping us off I leave really bad reviews on their website But they're still scammed me off for 64dollars
Login to Me Too

birdie12
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t know why PayPal is letting you pay them when they knew it’s a scam
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@birdie12 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.

So they give some buyer and some seller protection. However that protection can never be a 100% coverall so you need to read it so you can risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

My item arrived very quickly, but was not as described. So-called leather bag is nasty PU fake leather, stinks of plastic from a hundred yards! I have now opened a dispute, but I guess I'll get the same response, that I have to send it back to China. When will I ever learn?
Login to Me Too

1Copelton

Bought incontinence pants  did not getthe amount I was supposed to charged  more than that said on internet when they came rubbish no waistband  so just sit at top off legs pull them up just go back  to top off lags right size just rubbish no info whatsoever but it should cost as  much to send back

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.