Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

royaljewel55
Contributor
Contributor

Yes Giske Network Technology is a SCAM ARTIST.  I can't understand why Pay-Pal is continuing to do business with them.  They advertise all over FACE BOOK, and seem to be a legitimate company.  It's only when you receive a faulty item, etc., and file a complaint...that's when everything goes haywire.  Wrong address, no Web Id's to be had, on & on.  Good luck on gettng your money back.

Login to Me Too

tess1216
Contributor
Contributor

same story with me.  

Login to Me Too

Klabelle
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did. I bought a $68.70 usd elf kits for the 24 days of Christmas, which was $98.33 cdn and it was all dollars store crap, with typos everywhere, day activities instruction that were not matching item you were supposed to use… extremely disappointed. I tried to get a refund and the company was eating to refund $5 usd, then got it up to $8. I filed a dispute with PayPal and was requested to send the package back. I did go to Canada Post and it was gonna cost me another $70 to ship. I decided to not do this and take the risk of losing another $70. They don’t honor their garanties satisfaction and they definitely take advantage of the fact that shipping back is crazy expensive. Don’t buy from them.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tess1216 

@royaljewel55 

@Klabelle 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.

So they give some buyer and some seller protection. However that protection can never be a 100% coverall so you need to read it so you can risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as they are in China (mostly) then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tess1216
Contributor
Contributor

True and I try to avoid them if I can figure out they are in China.  However due to the complaints for this company, can't Paypal see I was not lying?   They ripped me off. 

Login to Me Too

Cjack123
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by Giske….they provided a fake tracking number. Filed a dispute with Paypal and Paypal sided with Giske…even after i provided the fake tracking number. 

Login to Me Too

royaljewel55
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I gave Pay-Pal the Tracking number and they replied that it wasn't the correct one.  They also denied me & sided with Giske.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. Thank you @kernowlass for your assistance and expertise so far on this thread. Your input is greatly appreciated. 

@Cjack123, @royaljewel55, and everyone, I'm sorry to hear you've run into a fraudulent seller. Like @kernowlass stated in their above posts, the best way to combat this kind of activity is to research who you're buying from before you complete your purchase. 

If the tracking number you've received is not legitimate but still shows delivered, the best course of action is getting proof from the shipping company it was not delivered to your address. They may not be able to state exactly where it was delivered, but that's OK. Our Resolution Teams just need to know it was not delivered to the address you provided in the transaction details. Once you have that documentation, please reach back out to our Customer Support to see what options are available. 

If the item you've received is not what it should be, normally the best option is to ship it back to the merchant once prompted by our Resolution Teams through the dispute process. Once tracking shows the item has been delivered to the address provided to you in the case details, you should normally receive your refund as soon as possible.

If you need to, you can reach our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.  They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and good luck on your case, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

loriratcliff
Contributor
Contributor
Did PayPal refund your money? I have been waiting for 7 weeks and can’t get a refund. I have provided screenshots of their fake tracking and photos showing what I finally received, that was not what I ordered and I still cant get a refund. What do I need to do to get my money returned. I am shocked that PayPal deals with a company that has done this to numerous people.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230417C
Seven weeks!! This is a known issue and a fraudulent company PayPal needs to step up and take action against this company
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.