Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
167 REPLIES 167

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stomcat4 

If  you do a google search you will see they are based in Chinal with an LLC in other countries.

So it looks as if they are based in your country but they are not.

Most China companies don't mind bad publicity as they just change names and start over.

If you lose a dispute because of fake tracking then post back for more advice. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bubbles27
New Community Member
I just ordered the eyebrow stencils from them… I wonder if I can cancel before it’s too late.
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

I accidentally clicked the order button, and immediately received an order confirmation email.  I immediately responded asking to cancel the order.  Despite the fact that their site says 24 hour customer care, I didn’t receive a response until several hours later saying it was too late to cancel as order had already been shipped! They also added an extra charge for “insurance” that they say I chose!! 😡. They are a ripoff and it seems that PayPal is not being of much help to its users.

Login to Me Too

Jetman787
Contributor
Contributor
They charged me for the same insurance without my consent! Rip off company that PayPal should not deal with
Login to Me Too

MIAMORSANA
New Community Member

Hello,everyone. I have also been scammed by this awful company. I bough a pair of pants on Facebook and what I got was not as the video showed, wrong size, all wrinkled, not well sewn, pockets were ripped and the fabric was bad. I spent $44.80 and as compensation, they want to give me $8 back. I want my full refund and they told me I have to send the item to China and that was more expensive as what I bought the item for. 

I see so many complaints here and I can’t believe that PayPal are not supporting us and this company is getting away with murder. 

WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO, THEY ARE STILL SCAMMING LOTS OF PEOPLE AND PAYPAL DOES NOTHING.

Regards.

Zuly [removed]

Login to Me Too

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve gotten to the point where if I see an ad on Facebook I Google the name of the company & go to trust pilot looking for real reviews. No one is stopping fake companies from advertising or taking $ from consumers. They are even cloning good companies putting up fake ads with very large discounts and then you get a something different in the mail. I’m really frustrated because you pay with PayPal for extra protection just to find out you’re not really protected!
Login to Me Too

Dawnsgoodies35
Contributor
Contributor
I received my product however the measurements did not measure correctly and hence did not fit, after a week of working with them they arbitrarily refunded me 8.35 out of the 52+ dollars it cost 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m now working with PayPal directly with hopes that they can get the money back since I paid through them and they are insured 🙏🏻
Login to Me Too

royaljewel55
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!!!!  I was recently "scammed" by Giske Netork Technology, LLC - I ordered a pair of Long Colottes in size 3X.  What I received was definitely not that size.  I contacted Pay Pal and was denied because Giske Netork Technology, LLC state THAT WAS THE SIZE I ORDERED.  I had to appeal and take a picture of my size pants with their size pants up in front.  Drastic difference.  Pay Pal opened up a claim as significantly different.  Giske Netork Technology, LLC stated they would REFUND my money if I sent the item back.  Which I did - getting a USPS tracking. Item cost $44.80 to purchase and $28.85 to send back to China - Hong Kong.

Later, Pay Pal asked me for the tracking numbers and the URL address, I gave what I could as the Website I ordered the pants from seemed to disappear.

That package went all over the world - to Hong Kong "twice" and then returned to me stating "NO SUCH ADDRESS" when the address I was given came straight from Pay-Pal. 

Now Pay Pal has DENIED my claim stating "I did not provide the tracking details we requested." Which I did!!

Giske Netork Technology, LLC - is a SCAM!!!    And apparently they have done this numerous times.  I don't know why Pay Pay even does business with them.

I am so angry for spending so much money and now have a pair of Culotte pants I can't wear!

Login to Me Too

Temp20221129A

I recently purchased some Xmas magnets to be put on the car as decorations.

I was very disappointed to see that most of the magnets were bent and therefore not usable

I reached out to them and complained about the obvious poor packaging and they were adament all was done in a proper way.

I did not let go and insisted I wanted either a new shipment or a refund.

They replied I would have to first ship the product back to China pointing out it would cost me more than the product itself.

I did not let go and insisted they ought to do something and end up with a $8 refund which hit my PayPal account the next day much to my surprise.

Obviously not satisfactory but better than nothing.

Long story short : stay away from this company / cheap quality !

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

I’m glad you’re happy with your outcome.  However, I’m not satisfied with a $14 refund on a $60 fraudulent charge.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.