Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
167 REPLIES 167

Katz17
I purchased the watering can solar light set. I approved the amount of $44.95 through PayPal & when the charges came through it was for $55.61. They had added $11.12 for tax. I live in a state where there is no sales tax so I emailed them immediately TWICE’ the first just stating that there was no sales tax & the second with a copy of the invoice. With an arrow to my state & one to the tax amount. Had I known that they were made in China I would never have purchased them because every transaction I’ve made to find later that it came from China has caused a real pain in my backside. The purchase date was May 19, 2022. I’ve yet to receive a response from them neither has PayPal. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!
Login to Me Too

JillyD123
Contributor
Contributor

I believe that your State Attorney General would be interested in the collection of state taxes when there are none in your state... That is fraud!  Refer to my previous post and contact the FTC and your State Attorney General.  Let's at least get heard!

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, that is what needs to be done because they are getting away with it.  Disappointed in PayPal that they seem to be doing nothing about it and continue to do business with Giske Technology!

Login to Me Too

Katz17
I’m new at this so I entered my complaint separately. I did purchase my item off of facebook & yes I have sent it through the PayPal dispute process. I also immediately emailed the company & have gotten no response my next step is going to go through my bank fraud protection division. Had I known that this was a company in China instead of the US I wouldn’t have made the purchase
Login to Me Too

Nonisoni
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed. Ad on Facebook for a lovely necklace for my daughter. I had it sent to her directly. She had no idea it was from me as card said ‘ From your Bestie’ instead of from your mum. It was also so hideous that my daughter thought it was hate mail from somebody! 
I opened a dispute - tracking emails kept saying necklace was coming from United States. When I contacted the seller Giske Network Technology, I was told refund only given if item returned at my expense - to China! I explained all of this in my dispute via resolution centre and the case was closed in buyers favour as apparently I didn’t provide valid tracking information! Supposedly for the return of the mangled chunk of metal! 
I am still trying to get a refund. I even contacted the business name that was on the FB ad to alert them that someone was using their website/ business name as a scam front. But I got no reply from them either. That business name was RomanticPeach.com.

i have images saved of everything.

This was receivedThis was receivedThis was the ad

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

I have escalated case with PayPal only to receive an email saying the company would issue a full refund but would not cover return shipping charges.  Not acceptable!!  If PayPal doesn’t do anything about it I guess my next step is to file a fraud complaint with my credit card company. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rippedoff111 

Your credit card would be your best option then because....

In the event of a dispute you choose your seller and not Paypal so you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you go ahead and buy from that seller / country.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it’s looking like credit card issuer May be the next step.  I’m still going to reply to PayPal letting them know that I will not agree to pay for return shipping.  The escalation process with PayPal is still open, so…we’ll see what happens next.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Greg1963
New Community Member

I too got a fake tracking number and I believe a fake website that says the item was delivered, but it was not.  I have a locking mailbox so if it was delivered it would have been safe.  I've asked for a refund from Giske and they say I need to contact the carrier, which the info is in Chinese so I have no idea who they are, if they even exists.  I've opened a case with PayPal and no response yet.  I'm also calling my credit card company to report fraud through PayPal.

I would NOT buy anything from Giske Technology they seem to be scammers and unwilling to get involved when something goes wrong.  Reading the posts, it appears many have similar issues.

Login to Me Too

JillyD123
Contributor
Contributor

I am asking everyone to file a complaint with  the FTC and with your state Attorney Generals office.  It is all online and if you start with the FTC (they don't adjudicate but they keep a record of complaints and will investigate.  They also have a list of every state's AG and a link to report companies.  It is all online and very easy.  LETS GET THESE GUYS.   I have contacted my State as well as NJ as that is the return mailing address.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.