Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

CJF62
Contributor
Contributor

They sent my item --- size was WAY off of normal.  Just wanted to return it.  They kept looping the same questions and wouldn't respond to my request for return / refund instructions.  Went to Paypal to report that this vendor did not provide any helpful customer support and I wanted my money back.  They declined my request.  So Paypal is now also useless to protect us against these irreputable scam artists.  I'm done with online ordering if not supported by a local merchant or Amazon.  I'm also done with Paypal as they are useless.  

Login to Me Too

Charlasue11
Contributor
Contributor
A TRULY dreadful company Ripped me off for 65 pounds They should be investigated about there website
Login to Me Too

CustomerTheft
New Community Member
Purchased fashion item from Giske Network Technology. Should have realised “fashion & network technology” unusual combination! Think they must have seen my search and used photo of items of interest? We are all clever in hindsight. Lodged dispute with PayPal and hope for reimbursement? Please do not purchase from this company, to save yourself time in seeking recompense.
Login to Me Too

Olka2
Contributor
Contributor

Found out not only me was scammed by Giske Network Technology Co Limited. I ordered trousers from company Speciality, but PayPal transfered my payment to Giske Network Technology Co. I got a package with defective item from USA, all tracking points are in USA and last one is my address in Canada. After I started a disput they insist that I have to return product to Hong Kong if I wand to get rebate and I have to pay delivery to HK China that costs over then the product costs. I started escalate the case, but Pay Pal support team just ignored all my evidences and ask me return item to HK, pay for shippment on my own. Speciality and Giske companies do not want to be responsible for low-quality goods and shift their obligations for the exchange/return to the buyer, caring only about their own profit. As a result, only the buyer suffers. The return conditions on the seller's website do not inform that the return should be made to Hong Kong. I would not even place an order, realizing that the return/exchange of goods to Hong Kong will be much more expensive, and it does not make sense because it significantly exceeds the cost of the product itself.
What should I do to get my money back and how can I influence scammers to be removed from the Pay Pal platform?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Olka2 

If you paid by credit card, do a chargeback instead. If enough people do chargebacks, PayPal will ban the account for causing these types of complaints. Chargeback policies may be broader than PayPal disputes and may not require returns. Once you file chargeback, the PayPal dispute closes and cannot be reopened. Must resolve problem through chargeback only.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Olka2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I will not be able to follow your advice, since I paid from a PayPal balance. Therefore, I had to open a dispute and then esklate the case. Now I'm waiting for February 26, after this date, the PayPal support team promised to make a decision regarding my complaint.

Login to Me Too

Gotme_again
Contributor
Contributor
Could someone please tell me what this company sells I have been paying them money automatically from my PayPal account and for the life off me I don't know why. I would be very grateful for any help Thanks
Login to Me Too

Olka2
Contributor
Contributor

I believe Giske is engaged in fraud and scam, deceiving gullible buyers. I placed an order for women's trousers with a company called Speciality, but for some reason the payment was automatically transferred to Giske's account. When I started a dispute to get my money back for a defective product, I also discovered that many other people suffered from Giske's machinations. People bought gadgets, iPhone cases, clothes, etc.

Login to Me Too

Ricky43
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a LTE 4G B Modem and feel this was fraudently advertised in the Facebook advert I read most carefully. It was promoted as a device that acts ike a router anywhere and woud prevent roaming charges. What in the advert it did not make clear is that you need to buy a simcard which means I would be paying out monthly for that when  I only want it to use on a plane , when I am abroad and out and about without wifi!!  Yes they have replied to me about 5 times now but NEVER answered any of my questions which included how do I get a refund as well as what does a blue and red red flashing light mean, how do you charge it, only that yes it needs a sim card and if I am not happy with it why don't I gift it to a friend to use!!!

I will be phoning Paypal about what I can do about this and commenting about this thread!!

Login to Me Too

Ricky43
Contributor
Contributor

Just to say I was delighted with PayPal response . Within a couple of days I had a refund . |I appeared to me that PayPal may have closed their association with this company because of all the complaints. I am in UK.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.