New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I am always leery of purchasing from a website that advertises on social media. I've been fooled by "click-bait" before. Has anyone purchased anything through this company? The website is noronline.shop and when you get charged on Paypal it comes through as Power Smart Co., Ltd.
Let me know!
Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.
1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.
Thanks. I did google them and also did a BBB search etc. and nothing came up. I have had times of buying goods online from "dubious" sites and goods eventually show up (from China) a month or so later. Hard to know when to take the chance! But I'm in it now and will monitor the purchase and make a complaint with Paypal, if need be. Thanks for the input!
I purchased from that and it was the same as stated above -noronline billed as <removed>. I see the same product is being sold on <removed>. I'll post when I either receive or when I dispute as a fraudulent charge.
Can not believe the pile of crap they sent me nothing and I mean nothing like there advertisement. I’ve put a dispute into PayPal, just. Waiting for a response. If I only knew
Thanks for the responses. I received the item last week, and, as others said, it was an absolute piece of junk! I called Paypal and changed my dispute to "not as represented" and also emailed the vendor who kept saying it was as shown and to return it (to China!) if I didn't like it and they would refund me when it was received.
I told them I wanted a PREPAID SHIPPING LABEL, and then I would return. They refused, never including my emails in their responses, and me, copying and pasting all correspondence into each email. I even copied and pasted the note from their site: "Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product." which makes you believe the customer does not have to pay to ship a return. In the end, I just said - deal with Paypal. And the customer <Removed> said they will give a credit for shipping in disputes. So I am waiting for Paypal to make a determination. I took photos of all and offered to send but Paypal said no need . We'll see what happens, but experience has shown me I may have to call Paypal and push this again. Thanks for all the feedback but don't buy from that website!