Any good lawyers you had experience with, suing PayPal?

anton_kraly
New Community Member

Hi all,

Eversince I started using PayPal for my business I had problems. And I'm tired of not having any communication from PayPal, or in best case hearing unreasonable excuses from their clueless customer service.

PayPal ruined my relationship with some of the best clients by taking my money, holding it for a long time, and at times even taking more money from my account without even notifying me!!!

>>> One case is when I had $1400 in my balance (all available balance!), requested $800 to be withdrawn to my bank account. It stayed pending for a couple hours. Next thing I see is $800 withdrawn from my BANK account, without the balance in PayPal changing in any way. 

Since 2016 I was hoping I would earn their trust or something and things would improve. Not change at all.... Keep having problems almost every transaction. 

I'm sick and tired of these clowns. The main problem with them is they DON'T COMMUNICATE AT ALL!!!  I was recently diagnosed with GAD and started having problems with my health, especially digestive issues.

I have been gathering evidence since February of this month, of every email, claim, statements, and phone conversations I had with them. I now am ready and really want to file a lawsuit against them for ruining my business relationships, health and family relationship. Things just got out of control...

I had talked to 4 lawyers already, but none seem to be qualified enough to deal with this lawsuit. I want someone who is confident enough in winning this.

Question is: Has anyone here dealt with lawsuits against payapal and could suggest a good lawyer for me? I saved up over 35k for this, I want to sue everything I possibly can out of them. And since I have most of the evidence in one place now, I figure it shouldn't take too long to put together a Complaint For Damages and Injunctive Relief along with figuring out the max prayer amount I can put on this. 
(I researched similar cases against Wells Fargo, lawsuits were won with 3-5 million in compensation).

Anyways, if you have a good lawyer to suggest, I would greatly appreciate it. And if you're in a similar situation, feel free to reach out to me. I will gladly share all the procedures I'm going through and will update you so you can do the same if you want to. Gotta make these clowns treat their customers right and show them they're not entitled to our money just by us using their services.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

4mafia
Contributor
Contributor
So did anyone find a lawyer?
Login to Me Too

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

Mark Rennie attorney in San Francisco

Login to Me Too

Bob-Johnny
Contributor
Contributor
I am having a similar experience and I am filing complaints with: State Attorney General CFPB Better Business Bureau State Banking Commission Letter to Congress person Police report Charge back to credit card company Pay Pal has changed their story on my refund several times. The seller has threatened me and I am also reporting this. I have collected badge numbers and names. At this point, This has become personal and I want to collect damages. I have not obtained an attorney but am considering small claims court. I wish I had better info for you but you might consider the above and filing complaints, first, as Pay Pal will have to respond.
Login to Me Too

I'm looking as well if anyone can help me. I work for an ATM company and we have PayPal as an option but after the dealings I had with them I will have the removed form them that 275000 ATM fees they will not get
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.