An unknow charge from Blizzard Entertainment.

Kanadaj
Contributor
Contributor

I receive an email from paypal that Blizzard have charge me 89.99 EUR for no reason I didn't ordered anything that's cost 89.99 EUR and no one using my paypal account. I asked Blizzard support team they say the transaction is failed but I didn't get my money back so I try to report my problem via resolution center but the transaction it current activity is gone(But I still have the email) I can't report my problem I don't know what to do I wanna know is there any chances I will get my money back 89.99 EUR is a lot of money.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Temp20221102d
New Community Member

I just had the exact same charge come through from blizzard on PayPal as well! PayPal after submitting a ticket simply told me to **bleep** it and closed the case without even looking into it. So I would ask your bank to dispute it and they can sometimes put a little more fear into PayPal. I’d cancel your debit card too if I were you. Use Venmo or someone else as well, I don’t trust PayPal after what’s happened here.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kanadaj

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with an unknown charge. Do you see the completed transaction in your PayPal activity? If so, you should be able to open a dispute in the Resolution Center. If it's still pending, or it's not on your PayPal activity at all, you may not see it in the Resolution Center. If it's just pending, and you see it in your Activity, I would recommend waiting for it to complete and try to file the dispute again. If it's not in your activity at all, reaching out to your funding source to see what kind of dispute options are available would be the best option. 

Good luck and best wishes with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221102d
New Community Member
Strange, I just did exactly this and within an hour, the case was closed. Btw, I didn’t get a refund. We need better options than “submit a ticket and hope a robot doesn’t flip you the bird”
Login to Me Too

Kanadaj
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, That suck. Although I talk with my bank company don't know if they can help or not, but this is the only way left for me to try. I appreciated for your succession.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Temp20221102d
New Community Member

I just had the exact same charge come through from blizzard on PayPal as well! PayPal after submitting a ticket simply told me to **bleep** it and closed the case without even looking into it. So I would ask your bank to dispute it and they can sometimes put a little more fear into PayPal. I’d cancel your debit card too if I were you. Use Venmo or someone else as well, I don’t trust PayPal after what’s happened here.

Login to Me Too

Shehzad48
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same thing happened to me and I was charged $108. Paypal did not do anything. This is ridiculous. How is our account secure if Paypal won't refund the money. I got an email from them saying they don't think this is fradulent. How does paypal know that when I am telling them that I did not do this transaction.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.