Amomed … hacking PayPal accounts

ZenKai2109
New Community Member
Is amomed hacking into PayPal accounts and siphoning off money as subscriptions ? I never signed up for this service .
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ZenKai2109

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can certainly understand how an unauthorized subscription on your account can be a little more than concerning. Have you reported this as unauthorized yet? If not, here's how: How do I report unauthorized PayPal account activity?

Don't forget to cancel that subscription as well as detailed in the second section of that article. Good luck on your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ilkwatches
Contributor
Contributor
One week ago my account was finally reopened after a three month closure due to an "unauthorized" withdrawal. Today, another attempt was made for $699! Now it is obvious that PayPal does not have the ability to prevent attacks on your account! Please, please close your PayPal account while their protection shield is down!!! You don't want to experience unprotected attacks on your account while PayPal is "unprotected!!!"
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.