After I proof my identity that was requested by PayPal and then suddenly limit my account.

Yarahdelorenzo9
New Community Member
Hello After I proof my identity that was requested by PayPal they suddenly limit my account. I’m in a serious situation that I lost my debit card while traveling and the only way to get to my country is to send a friend of mine some money to withdraw it for me. After I sent the money and put proof, my account got limited permanently and the money is on hold on my friends account. Note: while sending the money, it neevr asked me is it for friends and family or business..
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Yarahdelorenzo9,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Forum!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being limited. For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks which may lead to a limitation being placed on the account, depending on what is found during the review, your account may become limited permanently. Please reach out to PayPal Support team to help you with what next to done and help you accordingly. 

When you receive a goods & services payment, the funds will be held by our standard 21 days hold. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the secure use of PayPal. You can learn more about Payment holds here

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.