After 180 days i am still unable to withdraw my funds
If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal tends to hold any funds for 180 days. This is the same time frame that buyers have to open Paypal disputes.
If no disputes are opened in 180 days then normally you are allowed to withdraw the funds. That is as long as you are over 18, account is in your legal name and the account is registered in the country where you reside.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I am currently located outside the USA. I can not take your service in any way on the online platform. I knocked on facebook support but got no reply. I messaged PayPal message Center many times and every time same reply "If you have money in your PayPal balance, we will hold it for up to 180 days. After that period, we will email you with information on how to access your funds"
What do I need to do now to get your support?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cannot Add Bank Account in Security and Fraud
- My funds has beeen release after 180days...but i am unable to transfer to my mpesa account in Security and Fraud
- Paypal Scam transferred funds without my knowledge to an unknown Bank account in Security and Fraud
- withdrawal of available funds in Transactions
- How do I get my money out? in Transactions