Adding funds to your PayPal account from your Bank Account

slimpickens
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Friends .... Have followed PP request money to PP. I do not have a cell phone so PP insists that the only way they have is to send me a text to verify it is me. Other online accounts that I have requesting info or funds will call me on my home phone with the code to enter to verify my ID. My request for additional funds are denied! What's the story?  I've been with PP for years and this is the first time that my request for funds has failed to go through. Is there so way PP can just call my home phone they have on record to give me the info that is required. 😞  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@slimpickens 

You would need to have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account.
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

slimpickens
Contributor
Contributor

Instead of using Request Money in the Summary Menu I used the Transfer option under WALLET and PP was able to add my funding request without any unnecessary aggravation. Hope this helps! Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.