Adah Technology also trading as Decide on Fun and Key Shops

mrsnonsmoker
Contributor
Contributor

This company advertises on facebook sadly I didn't check them out they use the names Key Shops and Decide on Fun but I reckon there are others - they've overcharged me by adding "taxes" after the original invoice but now after researching it looks like I'll be lucky to receive anything at all from them - its my first experience of PayPal just washing its hands of an issue.  I see a poster called @Kudos has lots of good advice on companies like this who set up basic websites and are aided in the fraud by facebook and PayPal, as they say buyer beware. I think I can say goodbye to everything I have paid and in the unlikely event I get the goods I have been massively overcharged.  

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Linda505
Contributor
Contributor

ALSO trading as EQUALNATURAL  ---  a FAKE website that is being tolerated by PayPal and Facebook) I can't believe I fell for this as well.....still seeing the FB ads that I've commented on asking if anyone received their goods from Equalnatural (ordered resin statues of man/woman rock climbing). I even see a shipping from Spain different order number/confirmation number -- on my account. I doubt I will see anything. Did you request reimbursement from Paypal?

Login to Me Too

mrsnonsmoker
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I did open a dispute around being overcharged, PayPal responded they can add any amount they like as a "shipping charge" so I think I was "lucky" they only added about $10! However, now I haven't received the goods I can't log a dispute on line, it keeps saying "dispute closed", so I'll have to contact PayPal. If not I am going to apply to my bank (UK) to have the payment reversed.

Login to Me Too

Linda505
Contributor
Contributor

I was SUCCESSFUL in getting my payment back from PayPal.  I kept inquiring about where my shipment was. They actually sent me two bogus tracking numbers/sites which I included in my documentation (screen shots) to PayPal. Feeling thankful that I was refunded. Shameful that they are still advertising on FB. I did report them to FB too. GL with your pursuit. You should be able to get refunded!

Login to Me Too

LozaLu
New Community Member

I am having the same problem now... Placed an order on 28th Dec, have been fobbed off by them ever since. Two bogus tracking websites- one saying my goods arrived in London on 25th Jan, one stating they are still in China on 2nd March... keeping my fingers crossed for a refund 😞

Login to Me Too

dsion

Continue asking paypal to finalize your case. They postponed that 4 times for me until a package arrived 4 month later. They did not refund me because Adah had proof of delivery.

Login to Me Too

Jenbs
New Community Member
I got caught as well, bought a pair of boots In good faith and they never arrived. Apparently came from America , travelled to Ireland but never got to me in Kent. Sadly. The company is a con.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @Jenbs and everyone,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your item yet, have you tried opening a dispute yet? If not, here's a Help Center article you may find useful: How do I open a dispute with a seller?

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mrsnonsmoker
Contributor
Contributor

I did get a refund via PayPal in the end - the tracking website that this company use is also set up as a fake by the company, there is no tracking, there are no goods.

Login to Me Too

dsion

PayPal_JonK,

This is a real problem. This company first sent me a bogus tracking number for a package coming from Finland, reaching US and then nothing. After I initiated the dispute with paypal they sent me a second tracking number with China post for a package that stayed in Xian for a month and then it started its way to US. That was supposed to be a birthday gift that I received 4 months late. It is useless now. 4 month wait is not acceptable. Why do you tolerate this bogus company that lies customers by sending false tracking numbers? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.