Action required: Provide additional information.

kenyis
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i change my individual account to Business account, and now i have a notice say: Action required: Provide additional information.

There is a link to additional information, i clicked and sent me to another window with the follow message: 

Thank you for providing all the required information. You’re all set, and your account is back to normal.

But, in the main screen of my account, still showing the alert, i cant send and receive money and i dont know what can i do.

Any help please.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Jo139
New Community Member
I have this prob also, did you manage to solve it?
Login to Me Too

SamAlex007
New Community Member

laurenkim
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone been able to solve it? I've had it for the past 5 days. 

Login to Me Too

whisk-evapes
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal seem completely inept at solving this, as a result, I am losing customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bloody useless

Login to Me Too

foglez
Contributor
Contributor
Every one is going through this issue and paypal isn’t doing anything about it or helping it’s customers. I’ve been waiting 5 days for a response, i suggest filing a report to the FTC. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt
Login to Me Too

whisk-evapes
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal are useless and their stupid new service iZettle. Both are crap I don't know why is even entertain paying 2% of my hard earned money in fees. Con artists ran by fools.
Login to Me Too

foglez
Contributor
Contributor
They shouldn’t be allowed to handle money and they definitely shouldn’t be backed by the FDIC. Horrible company with illegal business practices.
Login to Me Too

hassan08jamal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys

Here is the solution

Just log in and enter this link www.paypal.com/policy/hub/cip

hope this helps

Login to Me Too

don_aamen
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry it's still there Also they say to provide before 30 jul will they close the account on 30 July ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.