Acount limited

zahidullah
Contributor
Contributor

I m not a thai National and i have personal account paypal i was asked to submit a proof of my id , Supplier proof ,proof of fullfillment, some shipments tracking numbers i provided every eligible and clean but still my account is limmited while i still have time to confirm my NDID from Thailand my money has been put on hopd for six month without any proper reason for what i was asked

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @zahidullah 

Thank you for the post. I am sorry to know there are limitations on the account which holds money for certain period. I do understand that you have provided the proof by submitting the documents you have. However, it is possible that the verification process requires some specific information. In case, you do not have any of such, please reach PayPal support for other possible options/alternatives (if available).

Thank you. 

Heer

Login to Me Too

zahidullah
Contributor
Contributor
I will contact Paypal support if i am not satisfied with the reason provided i will leave a post here Thanks for reaching me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.