Account problem

Hristto
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, I'm from Bulgaria. Paypal send me the following massage: "There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access." For the moment I still have access but perhaps soon it'll be locked so I'm trying to avoid this. I send photos of both my passport sides but it can't confirm it is me. I've tried this two times with no success. Is there anyone who can tell me what document should I provide, or is there something else I'm missing. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Hristto,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've been running into issues restoring full access to your account. Here are some tips for submitting documents to resolve an account issue. Before sending us anything, please be sure that your document:

• is legible.
  • shows all four corners of the page.
  • does not have information blocked or blacked out.
  • matches the information on your PayPal account.

Proof of identity
The following is a list of acceptable documents you may provide:

• Government issued ID, such as a driver's license or passport
  • Employment authorization card
  • Permanent resident card

Proof of address
These documents must be dated within the last 3 months to be considered acceptable:

• Current utility bill dated within the last 3 months
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill

Legal name change

• Marriage certificate
  • Certificate of divorce
  • Name change certificate
  • Certificate of commitment

Business Documents

• Articles of incorporation
  • Current business license
  • Any business documents/forms approved by and filed with the business's governing state

If you're still running into issues after that, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Good luck,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Hristto
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your help. I provided a bank document, and need to wait for few days for a proof. If I still have problem I'll contact again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.