Account permanently closed with no proper explanation or any current issues

Jaynew24
Contributor
Contributor
Hello , I have recently had my account permanently limited , it says due to suspicious activity but the only case against me was closed and resolved outside of PayPal and then refunded via PayPal , I just made my account into a business account and now I’ve been limited permanently which is horrible , I’ve had no other issues apart from eBay deleting my account as no longer allow me to sell my reptile live foods , could this be the issue ? , those are the only two things I have ever had wrong everything else has been fine and even had friends and etc send me payments and I’ve made multiple sales via non friends and family also so this seems so weird for them to delete me and had no previous warning until they done it Also by seeing multiple posts and etc this wasn’t just me and multiple people was banned from PayPal the same day as me , why are PayPal doing this , it’s clear most people like me have done nothing wrong but yet PayPal won’t even provide a proper reason or explanation
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

AggieM
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been permanently restricted with no explanation.  I am a legitimate business that received a $90 payment followed by another smaller payment under $30 and have now been blocked with a link to the user agreement.  I have no idea why the account has been blocked? Nowhere to appeal either.  It's disgraceful.  I am also based in the UK.  Is this a UK issue?

Login to Me Too

Jaynew24
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve seen multiple people have same issue , PayPal are useless and no help , Facebook the only way they replied to me to try sort and then told me they cannot disclose anything as Facebook not secure etc and for privacy reasons
Login to Me Too

DTsy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have THE SAME problem I have my account for 15 years and they keep asking me if I want paypal debit business card and I agreed and AFTER that  I lost my acocunt.

PEOPLE - NEVER  do this business **bleep**. You will lose your accounts  for NOTHING!! 
I will try to find who is behind this and how comes  they offer us a business accounts and BLOCKED us right away!!

Login to Me Too

Jaynew24
Contributor
Contributor
Oh wow really ? , my account was this year and as soon as business account apparently I have suspicious activity , PayPal have been no help and refuse to fix as it’s already been done etc
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.