Account limited

Nemtops
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

i just created my business account than i get i call to submit my id I submitted from my paypal business account than I receive email that my account is limited i open my account and i find this 

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our user agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money”

why this happened and i try to contact with customer support services it transferred me to the questions I write complaint no body answer I can’t solve the problem the customer service her is not good totally u can’t reach any body we can’t solve our problems customer service need to be better direct contact i try to call no body answer me just automatic machine …..?? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nemtops 

If they have banned you from their site then they may not answer you as you are no longer a customer of theirs, but you can try these........

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.