Account limited

Stormi691
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to apply for these PayPal Smart connect and it says that my account is not able to do that if there's something something went wrong I don't know what's going on however I need to figure out what is going on with my account I can't even get the cash card the PayPal cash card because this is my account something if anybody knows what's going on about that let me know cuz it's hard to get a hold of somebody at PayPal all the time so I come to the community to see if because this is my account something if anybody knows what's going on about that let me know cuz it's hard to get a hold of somebody at PayPal all the time so I come to the community to see if I can get
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stormi691 

Cannot sign up for Smart Connect anymore. Try PayPal Credit instead.

Reach out to PayPal again about your account and request to speak with an agent in messages or calling. You’ll be put on the queue and answered in the order your message or call is received.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stormi691 

Cannot sign up for Smart Connect anymore. Try PayPal Credit instead.

Reach out to PayPal again about your account and request to speak with an agent in messages or calling. You’ll be put on the queue and answered in the order your message or call is received.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.