Account limited

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have just received a very inconveniencing message from paypal saying that they have permanently closed my account out of nowhere. I have not violated any of the rules, in any cased i just transacted rightfully last week. This is wrong in so many ways.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

Unless the company is doing some malicious stuff or discriminating people based on their respective locations. I can as well look for an alternative but i would need my money back.

You have got to be kidding me!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @AnnaMAINA

I'm sorry to hear of the permanent limitation. We can certainly understand how frustrating something like this can be. 

Usually, details about a permanent limitation are sent via email or can be seen in the Resolution Center. If you've reviewed the limitation notification, User Agreement, and Acceptable Use Policy, and do not feel the limitation is valid, please reach out to our support team. You can also reach out to us on Twitter and Facebook

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.