Account limited. Trying to help a friend from far away

JohnLula
Contributor
Contributor

My friend is from the Dominican Republic. The problem we have encountered is that first we tried PayPal through Wix as a payment gateway to her website, but they automatically blocked her card, and now she can't use it. This might have happened because the default selected language on Wix was Norwegian, and Paypals auto system might have picked that up. So when she tried to create the account, it automatically dismissed her. There has been no good answer in trying to contact customer support to resolve the issue.

She just wants to market and sell her Artwork. That's all. I have not encountered this problem with Paypal before. And in trying to contact live chat there has been no success too, because chat is down, and has been for some time.

Any idea on what to do? Please help. We are paying for a website subscription that is just staying there until PayPal is fixed. There are not many other options in that country.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JohnLula 

Have friend contact PayPal through Facebook or Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/PayPal     

Twitter: @AskPayPal      

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JohnLula
Contributor
Contributor

What. That one was new for me. Will do. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.