Account limitations how to remove

Terrancegoetz
New Community Member
I had someone buy an item and then they seen it was not the right size so they asked for a refund which they got there refund and then I go into my account and it says account limitations unreal I sent my i.d and how do you get a supplier receipt when it’s a gift from my ex wife this is unreal now I can’t even put money in my account to do my online Christmas shopping any help please
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Terrancegoetz 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Terrancegoetz 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Donnaxxx
Contributor
Contributor
Mines limited reasons they've said is I'm using account differently, I've only ever brought off Ebay with PayPal, but I've had a friend who is like family send me money twice as I've lost my bank card ,the money is for my sons. How can they stop me with drawing my money. Any advice as I've also done eve everything they've asked, ita been 3 days now still nothing,
Login to Me Too

Domanic
Contributor
Contributor
Pertrailjones.pj
Login to Me Too

unnatractive
New Community Member

how do remove account limitation??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.