Account limitation

manel_mbj
Contributor
Contributor
My account have been limited for almost 2 years now and i didnt get an email how to withdraw my money , please help !!??
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sahilleas
New Community Member

My account was limited for 180 days, already passed more than 200 days and still have no answer from paypal and money still on hold. By contacting the paypal i receive only automatic messages and no one give answer. Do I have to sue to get my money?

Login to Me Too

Mhizon12
Contributor
Contributor
Any one can help me what to do beacause my account permanent Limting 😭😭😭
Login to Me Too

manel_mbj
Contributor
Contributor
Hello , I want to know how you were able to withdraw your money . How can I contact you ??
Login to Me Too

manel_mbj
Contributor
Contributor
I dont have a t el.egram If you could tell me what you did in here
Login to Me Too

MatamBinRajab
Contributor
Contributor

Is their any way to transfer or withdraw my money from the Limitation account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @manel_mbj, @sahilleas, @Mhizon12, and @MatamBinRajab,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting here!

I understand you're looking to withdraw your money from your limited PayPal account. If your account has been limited for over 180 days and you haven’t received an email to withdraw your balance, that would mean the balance cannot be withdrawn at this time. If this changes, we will send an update via email. 

You can also reach out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

Best wishes!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.