Account limitation

MirjanaSav
Contributor
Contributor
Will PayPal remove my limitation on account if my account name isnt same as my ID document name is?Because i put my online shop name when i made account so i am little bit scared will they accept my ID document which i sent them because i got money on my account.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MirjanaSav 

Unfortunately with a personal account you have to have your legal personal name on that account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MirjanaSav
Contributor
Contributor
But what should i do?When i went to change name it wanted to i give some documents( a lot of them) i dont have time for that really so i thought that i can just change first and last name like on all normal apps.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @MirjanaSav, Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been limited. If you have put the name on your account into a business name, it can be difficult to verify your identity for the account as the account needs to be created in your legal name, this then leads to your account being limited. 

You can sign up for a new account by going to www.PayPal.com, clicking on ‘Sign Up’ in the upper right-hand corner, selecting a Personal or Business account and then following the prompts to create your account.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.