Account limitation

vwcoles1
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved this email last night Saying paypal are closing ny account ‘We're initiating closure of your PayPal account (Ref ID - PP-L-300017791634)’ I have no ideal why Account is used every day No refunds or disputes for years Paypal working credit has been used and paid back in full each time A fully working and used account every day with no issues Totaly out of the blue contact I use this account for my small business Really made me worriered Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vwcoles1 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vwcoles1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the reply I have done these contact I still have no ideal why the account is being closed,no resolution and have contacted me back saying they are closing account with no explanation at all I have spent hours in contact today I am at a lose I dont understand why
Login to Me Too

temp20220118
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me overnight, out of nothing. Check my thread few lines bellow here, I am sure its the same as yours. No explanation given, my account since 2006 got "permanent limitation". Customer service is a joke, don't bother, they won't give you ANY answer, just some corporate BS they copy&paste. Find another way and forget PP, they are not worth it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.