Account limitation

lucyscott
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. My account has been on hold for 180 days and a couple months ago I got an email saying the funds were available for withdrawal. I have no bank linked to my PayPal and when I tried to link one an error comes up, anyone know how to get this sorted. Thankyou
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lucyscott 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lucyscott
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’m in england, UK
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lucyscott 

You can normally withdraw via any linked bank account / card already on your permanently limited account. I don't think you can add a funding source to that account.

So your best option is to contact customer services and ask them to link a bank account or debit card for you.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pattiestacy
Contributor
Contributor
They stole my money that was deposited almost one year ago and same day closed my account and kick me off the account as of today my money is still settling there and it's says available but I'm not allowed to transfer it or touch it can anyone help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.