Account limitation?

sadcat1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone - 

I recently received this account limitation that was stated below - 

I can't even resolve the limitations, is this a permanent ban? How do I go about resolving this matter? 😞

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-L-318083964143

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

same case here, with no valid reason and i have done nothing but transact as usual.

This is ridiculous

Login to Me Too

Milub1
Contributor
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services. Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money. Reference ID: PP-L-313849273646
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @sadcat1, @AnnaMAINA, and @Milub1,

Thanks for stopping by the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your accounts have been permanently limited. Before an account is permanently limited, many factors are considered. For this reason, the decision is almost always final. However, you can request a second review. You can contact Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

Have a beautiful day! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

After justifying my identity and having done absolutely nothing ,you resolved my account, however in a span of 1 month paypal has asked me to verify my identify even after uploading my legal identity cards, what the heck is wrong with these guys? They must be a bunch of thieves ..this is ridiculous.. if you are ruling out serving Africans ,declare it on your website and stop this nonsense!!

Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

What factors besides the fact that it is you THIEVES who claim to be working for paypal who are busy running schemes all day to steal from people.

SHAME ON YOU THIEVES that's you all are!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.