Account limitation

Harsh33
Contributor
Contributor

I withdrawal my Fiverr money to PayPal and then I got a mail from PayPal that if I want to receive the money I have to switch to a business account so I followed the process and then I got a mail that my account is limited because I am not over 18 so I can't hold a PayPal account. Firstly I am Over 18 (19 right now). and now because of that my payment is stuck it's not in the PayPal balance and also not in the Fiverr. Is there any chance or thing I can do, so I could get my money?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

heartwood20
Contributor
Contributor

i have this problem too. my account got limited, what seems like permanently, because i was under 18 using it. now im over 18 and i dont know how to restore access if its even possible.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@Harsh33 and @heartwood20,

If you've since turned 18 years old, I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance with attempting to recover your accounts. You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Harsh33
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted in the Message center i told them about my situation and i got a reply saying we are reviewing it if we need any additional information we will direct contact you but the thing is, its been 7 days from that too now...But ya thank you for your suggestions i will definitely contact them on twitter or fb..
Login to Me Too

heartwood20
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Randy I called the help center and they said there was nothing they could do about it, and they couldn't tell me why it was disabled either (although I'm sure it was because I was a minor at the time). Is there anything I can do? Can I use a different bank account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.