Account limitation

Temp20230525GZ
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_BJ 

hi,i get limit account yesterday.. and i really have money on my account, i get limit without to give me the chance even to request .. they said their decision is final for keeping my money for 180 days and after i will be available to withdraw my money , i m not a seller.. i m only sending money to my parents and they to me back , i also help my friends and they do it too for me , please help me to get my limit out i really need my money , 

REFERRENCE ID : PP-L-261477541037

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

SyhejlZ
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem for me im not a seller i was sending money to friend who lives in europe and i cant use my account anymore please let me know if u learn anything

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525GZ
Contributor
Contributor

@SyhejlZ of course i write you if i will can solve my situation before the 180 days

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525GZ
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , i told you i will write you if my problem will be solved , well 180 days passed and i can withdraw my money now , you are safe , paypal is safe , wait 180 days and you will get your money back
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525GZ
Contributor
Contributor
After 180 days i can withdraw my money , paypal is safe !!! Wait 180 days guys , and you will receive an email as you can wothdraw your money!!! Thank you paypal
Login to Me Too

Mateo90
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I got my account temporarily limited and I can't give my documents because my real name isn't registered to my real one. I was wondering is there a way for me to get the permanently limited speech?

Login to Me Too

Ashwani3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mateo90 

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

Looks like you need help with limitations. 
I understand your concern about your account being restricted. For more information on how limitation works, click here

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ashwani.

Login to Me Too

Liezel27
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ms. Ashwani. Can you help me to recover my account to Account Limitation? Pleaseeeeeee 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.